Target creature you control gets +X/+X until end of turn. Then it fights up to one target creature you don't control.
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Latest Decks as Commander
Primal Might Discussion
2 months ago
Do you think that, in the flavor text of Primal Might , the "his" refers to Ghalta or the shaman?
2 months ago
This is really great list! Please keep updating.
Some of cards I found missing:
Black Eliminate , Grasp of Darkness , Feed the Swarm - oh yes, black can now destroy enchantments! Blue Ravenform - oh yes, blue can now EXILE ceatures or artifacts! White Angelic Edict , Cleansing Nova , Ondu Inversion Flip, Doomskar Green Viridian Shaman , Thrashing Brontodon . Fight effects of Gargos, Vicious Watcher , Territorial Allosaurus , Primal Might , Ram Through Red Shatterskull Smashing Flip and what about enrage effects from Silverclad Ferocidons or damage from Needletooth Raptor or Burning Sun's Avatar ?
2 months ago
just gonna go through some hard stats real quick cards that give you card advantage ie gets a card from your library into play or into your hand: 7 cards that ramp you ie gets lands into play, produces mana, makes creatures cheaper: 17 cards that can destroy your opponents creatures/artifacts/etc :5 of those 5 cards they only deal with creatures and most need to be dealt damage first. so an opponent plays a proaganda/ghostly prison you cant attack your deck is useless. green, red, white have some of the best removal for almost any permanent. problematic artifacts and enchantments get the Wilt , Nature's Claim , Return to Nature , Krosan Grip , Crush Contraband to name a few. opponent has a magus of the moat or another problematic creature? Path to Exile , Swords to Plowshares , Abrade , Lightning Bolt , any number of efficient fight spells like Domri, Anarch of Bolas , Prey Upon , Inscription of Abundance , Primal Might . opponents threatening to cast a board wipe? Eerie Interlude , Cosmic Intervention , Unbreakable Formation .
In short, a bit less ramp, a bit more card draw, and you really really need interaction. You can't expect to make a dino army and not have anyone try to interact with that. I know dino smash but dino can be smart too, dino can be clever girl.
4 months ago
I really like the idea of The Prismatic Bridge as a buildaround, but I don't think this would be where it goes. My 50 cents:
- If The Prismatic Bridge is your buildaround, you probably want the full playset to make sure you find it consistently. I know you play a ton of "search" spells, but those are usually way too slow and clunky.
- Only being able to cast Bridge off of Dryad of the Ilysian Grove makes for a very inconsistent wincon, especially since you're only running 3 copies. I'd at least add The World Tree to the mana pool, if this is the way you want to go.
- Once you get the Bridge down, the creatures that it can hit will already be outclassed, as getting 1x free 3- or 4-drop a turn after turns 4-5 rarely does the job.
- There are some subpar cards, that you probably shouldn't include in a Standard deck, unless you're running on a budget or playing casual Magic - Garruk, Savage Herald and all the other walkers from PW-decks are purposely nerfed compared to the powerlevel of the main sets and Outmuscle is too expensive for what it does. Much better options are Blizzard Brawl and Primal Might .
- Don't run more than 60 cards in your deck, unless you're playing Yorion, Sky Nomad as your companion. It will make your deck more inconsistent and is not worth the (only slightly) better match-up vs. Rogues.
Honestly, I imagine that Bridge goes in a ramp deck that can make a 5-color mana base work, and has a lot of big boom-booms like Ugin, the Spirit Dragon , Koma, Cosmos Serpent etc. If you want to stay mono-green though, I'd suggest you slant more towards a traditional green aggro deck, but with a bit higher top end like Vivien, Monsters' Advocate and Vorinclex, Monstrous Raider and then play 4x Dryad of the Ilysian Grove and 4x The World Tree to be able to cast The Prismatic Bridge consistently.
Hope that helps mate. Good luck with the deck!
5 months ago
Looks good so far. You might like these: Ulvenwald Tracker, Gideon's Sacrifice, Martyrdom, Saving Grace, Pariah's Shield, Birds of Paradise, Blasphemous Act, Palace Jailer, Grothama, All-Devouring, Prey Upon, Primal Might, Ancient Animus, Dromoka's Command, Inscription of Abundance, Cartouche of Strength, Shaman en-Kor