|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Masters Edition IV (ME4)||Rare|
|Revised Edition (3ED)||Rare|
|Revised Foreign Black Border (3EDFBB)||Rare|
|Unlimited Edition (2ED)||Rare|
|Collector's Edition (CED)||Rare|
|International Collector's Edition (CEI)||Rare|
|Limited Edition Beta (LEB)||Rare|
|Limited Edition Alpha (LEA)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
You may have Copy Artifact enter the battlefield as a copy of any artifact on the battlefield, except it's an enchantment in addition to its other types.
Copy Artifact Discussion
22 hours ago
Alright. After looking through, I have a few ideas. 1. Instead of stealing other’s artifacts for 4+ mana, perhaps running things like Abrade , Artifact Possession , Copy Artifact , or Bedevil to either create copies of other’s artifacts, or destroy them with more options than what you currently have.
- Mana fixing Drowned Catacomb , Dragonskull Summit , Watery Grave , Command Tower , Arcane Signet , Grixis Obelisk, and Grixis Panorama would all help in your ability to cast Bolas on curve.
- Holding off the other players.
- Creatures. Zahid, Djinn of the Lamp , Wall of Stone , Norritt , Chainwhip Cyclops , and Vraska's Finisher are all bad cards. I suggest cards like Nicol Bolas, the Ravager Flip, Sheoldred, Whispering One , Notion Thief , Archfiend of Depravity , and Massacre Girl could be more beneficial than the current ones you have.
1 week ago
here are some cards you could add to your deck
- Rhystic Study : It's a blue staples that should be in any blue deck
- Helix Pinnacle : It's an easy win con that cost only 1
- Jace, Wielder of Mysteries : It's a better Lab Maniac since it can make you draw to win
- Narset, Parter of Veils : It's pretty much a tutor killer for all your opponents and it buy you time to set up your game and win.
- Walking Ballista : It's another win con that can help you to get rid of creatures
- Consecrated Sphinx : It's an incredible draw engine.
- Copy Artifact : You can copy any artifact on the battlefield but I usually try to copy Isochron Scepter to get another spell imprited like High Tide or - any Counterspell that cost 2 CMC or less
- High Tide : Double all the mana from your island
- Aetherflux Reservoir : Another win con that allows you to gain life as much as you need
- Biomancer's Familiar : It's the creature version of Training Grounds so it's a must have!
There are many other cards you should add to your deck but they are not for every budget. Cards like :
- Mana Drain
- Jace, the Mind Sculptor
- Cyclonic Rift
- Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger
- Force of Will
- Oracle of Mul Daya
- Mana Reflection
What do you think?
3 weeks ago
Response to Milkspy comment.
I do agree with you, my 4 drops are very high; I might have to evaluate them. I need to test
a bit more before removing it, but you might be right he is conditional and random.
However, I do not think I am willing to cut Skyshroud Claim , the deck need help finding different color sources to activate Riku abilities. Sakura-Tribe Elder should be in the deck, it will allow for ghost blocker and instance speed ramp.
Response to RNR_Gaming comment.I love the new enchantment from Eldraine, I’m definitely including Mirrormade when it comes out.
However, for Copy Enchantment there is not always a good enchantment for my side of the board. Might have to re-evaluate Copy Artifact , most likely will replace with Mirrormade ; it is almost a direct upgrade.
3 weeks ago
You might consider trying these out: Vedalken Mastermind (infinite mana and Teferi replays if you can generate 8+ mana with 3 rocks), Isochron Scepter , Merchant Scroll , Fabricate , Sculpting Steel , Copy Artifact , Codex Shredder (recur any card in blue? yes please!), Trophy Mage (grabs Rings), Trinket Mage , Muddle the Mixture , Drift of Phantasms (decent blocker or grabs Rings), Deepglow Skate , Everflowing Chalice , Aphetto Alchemist , Sensei's Divining Top (extra good with untap effects: put draw ability on stack, respond by untapping and activating draw ability again)
1 month ago
1 month ago
Cuickbrownfox1 Thanks, i knew about this one, and it is very cool :D But sadly its a 4 card combo which require to much setup in this deck which is meant to win with 2 / 3 card combos.
On the other hand i have been considering Copy Artifact for many reasons in the deck ^^
1 month ago
Another Isochron Scepter + Dramatic Reversal line involves copying Isochron Scepter with Copy Artifact and imprinting Reality Shift . You then exile your opponents creatures with Reality Shift , and then you hit their decks by exiling all of the manifested creatures. I don't know if you would consider the combo for your deck but if so it's there.
2 months ago
I think you need Mycosynth Lattice , Painter's Servant , and Copy Artifact . Cast Mycosynth lattice first, making everything colorless. After, cast Painter's Servant , naming White, and Copy Artifact , naming Red. Then you'll be in Boros colors and you would be unstoppable!
In seriousness though:
I don't think Final Parting does enough to justify its mana cost. While searching for two cards is nice, five mana is pretty painful.
One of my favourite reanimation targets in the game is Jin-Gitaxias, Core Auger--not only does he make it incredibly difficult for your opponents, the ability to draw seven and then discard to hand size to fill your graveyard is invaluable in any graveyard-matters deck.
I think you need to run more counterspells given the amount of Graveyard hate that is in the format. Blue and Black are not great at permanently removing artifacts or enchantments, so Graveyard decks tend to rely pretty heavily on counters to stop the inevitable Rest in Peace and its ilk.
Reanimate , Animate Dead , and Dance of the Dead would make solid additions, giving you another way to cheat your creatures into play from your graveyard. They can also be used to take creatures from an opponent's graveyard, which can be a nifty follow-up to someone killing a large threat.
Copy Artifact occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.02%