|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Masters Edition IV (ME4)||Rare|
|Revised Edition (3ED)||Rare|
|Revised Foreign Black Border (3EDFBB)||Rare|
|Unlimited Edition (2ED)||Rare|
|Collector's Edition (CED)||Rare|
|International Collector's Edition (CEI)||Rare|
|Limited Edition Beta (LEB)||Rare|
|Limited Edition Alpha (LEA)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
You may have Copy Artifact enter the battlefield as a copy of any artifact on the battlefield, except it's an enchantment in addition to its other types.
Copy Artifact Discussion
4 days ago
Fluid1 the easiest way is to cast Future Sight and then BSZ for x=0 from exile. This will put BSZ on top of you library (as it shuffles itself in and the rest of your library is exiled) where you’ll be able to cast it for x=1000 on each of your opponents.
Alternatively you can also loop any spell with the Dramatic Scepter combo and Narset's Reversal imprinted onto Copy Artifact which enters as a copy of Isochron Scepter . This will allow you to play BSZ with x=0 from exile and then bounce it to your hand with the copied Narset's Reversal . You can then deck your opponents from there :)
1 month ago
Field of Ruin rampea a todos tus oponentes, yo la quitaría.
No tienes tantos permanentes azules como para que Nykthos Valga la pena. Torpor orb es contraproducente ya que tú comandante funciona con ETB.
1 month ago
Alright. After looking through, I have a few ideas. 1. Instead of stealing other’s artifacts for 4+ mana, perhaps running things like Abrade , Artifact Possession , Copy Artifact , or Bedevil to either create copies of other’s artifacts, or destroy them with more options than what you currently have.
- Mana fixing Drowned Catacomb , Dragonskull Summit , Watery Grave , Command Tower , Arcane Signet , Grixis Obelisk, and Grixis Panorama would all help in your ability to cast Bolas on curve.
- Holding off the other players.
- Creatures. Zahid, Djinn of the Lamp , Wall of Stone , Norritt , Chainwhip Cyclops , and Vraska's Finisher are all bad cards. I suggest cards like Nicol Bolas, the Ravager Flip, Sheoldred, Whispering One , Notion Thief , Archfiend of Depravity , and Massacre Girl could be more beneficial than the current ones you have.
2 months ago
here are some cards you could add to your deck
- Rhystic Study : It's a blue staples that should be in any blue deck
- Helix Pinnacle : It's an easy win con that cost only 1
- Jace, Wielder of Mysteries : It's a better Lab Maniac since it can make you draw to win
- Narset, Parter of Veils : It's pretty much a tutor killer for all your opponents and it buy you time to set up your game and win.
- Walking Ballista : It's another win con that can help you to get rid of creatures
- Consecrated Sphinx : It's an incredible draw engine.
- Copy Artifact : You can copy any artifact on the battlefield but I usually try to copy Isochron Scepter to get another spell imprited like High Tide or - any Counterspell that cost 2 CMC or less
- High Tide : Double all the mana from your island
- Aetherflux Reservoir : Another win con that allows you to gain life as much as you need
- Biomancer's Familiar : It's the creature version of Training Grounds so it's a must have!
There are many other cards you should add to your deck but they are not for every budget. Cards like :
- Mana Drain
- Jace, the Mind Sculptor
- Cyclonic Rift
- Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger
- Force of Will
- Oracle of Mul Daya
- Mana Reflection
What do you think?
2 months ago
Response to Milkspy comment.
I do agree with you, my 4 drops are very high; I might have to evaluate them. I need to test
a bit more before removing it, but you might be right he is conditional and random.
However, I do not think I am willing to cut Skyshroud Claim , the deck need help finding different color sources to activate Riku abilities. Sakura-Tribe Elder should be in the deck, it will allow for ghost blocker and instance speed ramp.
Response to RNR_Gaming comment.I love the new enchantment from Eldraine, I’m definitely including Mirrormade when it comes out.
However, for Copy Enchantment there is not always a good enchantment for my side of the board. Might have to re-evaluate Copy Artifact , most likely will replace with Mirrormade ; it is almost a direct upgrade.
2 months ago
You might consider trying these out: Vedalken Mastermind (infinite mana and Teferi replays if you can generate 8+ mana with 3 rocks), Isochron Scepter , Merchant Scroll , Fabricate , Sculpting Steel , Copy Artifact , Codex Shredder (recur any card in blue? yes please!), Trophy Mage (grabs Rings), Trinket Mage , Muddle the Mixture , Drift of Phantasms (decent blocker or grabs Rings), Deepglow Skate , Everflowing Chalice , Aphetto Alchemist , Sensei's Divining Top (extra good with untap effects: put draw ability on stack, respond by untapping and activating draw ability again)
3 months ago
3 months ago
Cuickbrownfox1 Thanks, i knew about this one, and it is very cool :D But sadly its a 4 card combo which require to much setup in this deck which is meant to win with 2 / 3 card combos.
On the other hand i have been considering Copy Artifact for many reasons in the deck ^^
Copy Artifact occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.02%