|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Duel Decks: Knights vs. Dragons (DDG)||Uncommon|
Combos Browse all
Knight of Meadowgrain
Creature — Kithkin Knight
Lifelink (Whenever this creature deals damage, you gain that much life.)
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (5)||vishnarg , orzhov_is_relatively_okay819 , Joblaska , Mortiferus_Rosa , Unjust_DiabIo|
|Want (6)||Bluewolf_Sun , LuckMisesack , chapohokage , grabarzstg , TheTyrant , DarthMeatloaf|
Knight of Meadowgrain Discussion
2 weeks ago
What's your budget? Cause if you have money to spend on it you could add Cavern of Souls
And I don't understand so much what's the point of making tokens since you have tons of knights already ready to attack your opponents, but you want it, so here's my suggestion: why don't you add Secure the Wastes? I know it doesn't put knights, but you can decide how much warriors make and it's also an instant
2 weeks ago
First of all: what's your budget? Cause this is a tribal deck and if you have money you could add the best land for tribal decks: Cavern of Souls
Aren't 23 lands too much? Maybe could this be why you can't find as many creatures out as you need?
1 month ago
Do you have a reason for not including Lone Rider Flip, Knight of Meadowgrain, or Rhox Faithmender? all of them help out a lot in my soul sisters deck, but if I had to pick just one, I would choose lone rider.
I'd put Brave the Elements in the sideboard. protection is a broken mechanic, and giving your entire board protection is just great.
2 months ago
Knight of the White Orchid is in the maybeboard only until I can get some copies, then was planning to mainboard it as you suggest.
Knight of Meadowgrain looks good, didn't know about that card, definitely one to shop for.
Honor of the Pure looks OK (and cheap to cast) but Always Watching and Radiant Destiny were intended more for the vigilance than the +1/+1 (though both is nice). I only have 1 copy of Always Watching , hence the inclusion of Radiant Destiny - I am thinking maybe get a second Always Watching and drop Radiant Destiny completely.
2 months ago
Knight of the White Orchid seems good for ramping into your spells ahead of curve. Your mana curve is pretty stacked at the high end. I would move Knight of Grace to the side board and put Knight of Meadowgrain in its place. Honor of the Pure over Always Watching .
I would also add a fourth Novice Knight and cut Blackblade Reforged and/or Rogue's Gloves for Runed Stalactite
4 months ago
i like it. i think you need a couple more creatures, and the ones you have are relatively expensive. im thinking -2 puresteel +4 Knight of Meadowgrain or something. i play burn so im no expert.
4 months ago
EspioNova Well this is now turning into a knight deck more than an angel deck! So it's up to you in what direction do you want to take it, if a full-blown knight tribal, or an angel deck supported by knights.
If that last thing is what you want, the deck looks good now creature-wise. But some suggestions you might like:
- Archangel of Tithes is a very good defensive creature, but now that you have 20+ knights to take care of defense, maybe you prefer more offensive angels. Both Angel of Jubilation and Angel of Invention will make all your creatures stronger. Angelic Overseer is also very good with all the humans you have.
- Sublime Archangel is a bit more expensive, but can easily win you the game if you have a bunch of knights on the table.
- Archangel of Thune is much more expensive than Gisela, but a beast in creature-heavy decks. Especially if you also play lifelink knights like Knight of Meadowgrain or Fiendslayer Paladin, since that will also put counters on all your creatures.
- Knight of Grace and Knight of Malice are fine but there are better knights. Apart for the ones mentioned in my previous comments, some suggestions would be Silverblade Paladin (to partner with lifelinkers), Knight Exemplar, Kinsbaile Cavalier, Riders of Gavony (if you usually play against tribal decks) or Stillmoon Cavalier.
- Lastly, all the Dauntless Bodyguard could come back to the deck now that you have more 2-3 drop creatures.
So I just threw a lot of cards in there, but it's up to your preferences and budget what changes to make. Good luck with de deck, it already improved a lot!
4 months ago
EspioNova I don't think Angelic Page is a good creature, and it doesn't really have any good synergy with angels. If it's 2 mana flyers what you want, you could use Leonin Skyhunter which is a knight, or Aven Squire which gives +1/+1 without tapping, or Angelic Wall which is on theme with angels and will block many things in early game. But really, it would be much better to use those 2 manas in more powerful cards like Wall of Omens, Knight of the White Orchid or Honor of the Pure, or at least in adding more knights like Knight of the Holy Nimbus, Knight of Meadowgrain or Accorder Paladin.