|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Commander 2016 (C16)||Uncommon|
Combos Browse all
Enchantment — Aura
When Frenzied Fugue enters the battlefield or at the beginning of your upkeep, gain control of enchanted permanent until end of turn. Untap that permanent. It gains haste until end of turn.
Frenzied Fugue Discussion
2 months ago
6 months ago
Good answer! That is how Thantis friends goes for me. Walkers can be used as Thantis grow-bait & a life total cushion in a deck that doesn't always have a lot of life to work with, I've done it many times. Any walker that serves as a dork/mana source has been pretty good for me, Domri, Chaos Bringer has been surprisingly good (I have more chaosy midrange critters though). New Domri Domri, Anarch of Bolas is very exciting to me, ramp, no-counter for the turn, & removal? Frenzied Fugue has let me borrow & return or ult. other people's planeswalkers countless times, it can be fun to pass someone's Windgrace back & forth. Otherwise you have most of the good redsplash walkers that those overabundant Atraxa decks don't have access to. I imagine you are pretty jazzed up for the elderspell?
6 months ago
Don't forget Geth, Lord of the Vault , Word of Seizing , Dragonlord Silumgar ... & my favorite pet-card: Frenzied Fugue - the card with which I either ult. other player's planeswalkers or just keep taking advantage of their (-) ability.
8 months ago
CaptSillva, with Reins of Power , Frenzied Fugue , Dire Fleet Daredevil , I have already explained in the deck description why I don't run them. As for Stolen Identity , I only run a couple clone creatures because they loosely fit the theme and the ones I have chosen are my favourites. Blatant Thievery Is already in the sideboard. I have just added my reasoning for not running Eternal Dominion and Expropriate to the description. Cruel Ultimatum is a good card but that's about it. Doesn't really fit the theme
9 months ago
You know I think I kind of see a theme here, so here is a few cards I think might work well Reins of Power , Frenzied Fugue , Dire Fleet Daredevil , Eternal Dominion , Stolen Identity , Cruel Ultimatum , Expropriate , and Blatant Thievery .
10 months ago
May I suggest Shadowblood Ridge instead of Temple of the False God. This filter land may help you pay for a turn 2-3 Vial Smasher the Fierce. Also Exotic Orchard and Shivan Reef are not expensive. You might want Ancient Excavation, Steam Augury, Fact or Fiction instead of Frenzied Fugue, Thought Scour and Extract from Darkness for fuel for Delve. Mind's Dilation, Sunbird's Invocation, Stolen Strategy, Fury Storm and Fevered Visions can often win the game by themselves. You might want some counterspells which can also be card advantage: Izzet Charm and Arcane Denial. Disdainful Stroke and Swan Song stop almost everything for cheap. Have you tried Phthisis? Bojuka Bog and Rakdos Charm are good against graveyard decks (which is a popular theme). You may also consider Brainstorm for better control of your draws.
11 months ago
An interesting deck, kind of reminds me of an Ashling the Pilgrim build a buddy of mine ran. That card could get really crazy really quickly. Perhaps it is one you could consider for the 99 or an alternate commander if you want to mix things up.
I kind of respect a player who rolls Mono Red in commander, it isn't easy to get right, but when you do it is so much fun. In fact my personal favorite deck is Mono Red see Its the Wrath of Starke.
I'm also surprised to not find a Chandra, Torch of Defiance in this list. She is just so flexible.
A Star of Extinction might also not be too bad. Solid board clear that can deal with a pesky land and synergizes with Stuffy Doll. Volcanic Offering and Frenzied Fugue are also quite nice, but sadly neither is available in foil.
1 year ago
- I actually do have Savage Lands in the deck... Just not on tapped out, so good catch on that one.
- I re-examined Endless Whispers and decided it NEEDED to go in, I forgot the trigger is not a "May" effect, so it can have a bizarre impact on the game. It would make games with creature sac-heavy decks quite unusual.
- I cannot possibly remove Titania's Song It is way too fun in this artifact-light deck to turn everyone's artifacts into no-ability agents of damage-dealing or using this enchantment as artifact removal - either way I'm happy. It also is an incredibly dopey-looking piece of old-school MtG art :)
- I like the ability to suspend Search for Tomorrow for .. but for a similar base cost cultivate does give me better future oomph & this deck won't worry about too many cards in hand, so I probably will make that switch.
- Depending on how it plays out in a larger group I may end up putting more removal in, however I'm not especially concerned with this deck on strategy locks, even this: Peacekeeper won't kill me considering all the oddball groupslug I have thrown in. My other consideration is additional card-draw: Enchantress's Presence could do some real work in here considering I end up running almost as many enchantments as an enchantress deck.
- Last cards I keep going back & forth on are Engulfing Slagwurm Hypergenesis and Frenzied Fugue - Fugue is such a pet-card for me & it hits PERMANENTS so stealing planeswalkers for an extra round does have its appeal.
No data for this card yet.