Creature — Elemental Hound
: Fiery Hellhound gets +1/+0 until end of turn.
Printings View all
|Mystery Booster (MYS1)||Common|
|Magic Origins (ORI)||Common|
|Duel Decks: Venser vs. Koth (DDI)||Common|
|2012 Core Set (M12)||Common|
|2011 Core Set (M11)||Common|
|2010 Core Set (M10)||Common|
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Fiery Hellhound Discussion
5 months ago
Artifact - Equipment
Whenever equipped creature attacks, remove all counters from the defending player and you gain that many counters.
Equipped creature cannot be blocked or targeted by artifacts opponents control.
4 years ago
You need a lower mana base for an aggro deck. You want strike fast and win by turn 4 latest. So about ~12 one mana creatures, ~10 two mana creatures
If you are open to non-allies:
THREE MANA: Acolyte of the Inferno, Kolaghan Forerunners, Fiery Hellhound, Geier Reach Bandit Flip, (However I am not sure about werewolves, since you want to cast as many creatures per turn as you can)
----HERE ARE SOME COMMENTS ON YOUR CARDS----
- Evolving Wilds - bad because you never want to have a tapped land and not be able to put a creature in.
- Chaplain's Blessing - even in control decks this is useless
- Outnumber - bad because it can't hit the player.
- Corrupted Grafstone - you dont need extra mana. This card does nothing in this deck.
- Thalia's Lieutenant - you need more 1 mana humans for this to be worth it.
- Makindi Patrol - aggro decks want big damage.
- Valakut Invoker as an aggro deck, you will never have 8 mana.
- Smite the Monstrous - bad removal
- Zada, Hedron Grinder - you don't have enough things that target him.
This could work a budget deck, but if you want to put in a few hundred for a budget deck, I'd suggest you look at http://mtgtop8.com/format?f=ST - this is a link detailing all professional tournament decks. Or better yet, go to your local game shop and ask what could work at events there.
4 years ago
Hum.If yer going for aggro, I would drop the CMC of the creatures you got down a notch.
I would start by dropping these. My reasoning?
4 years ago
Not sold on Vessel of Volatility and running a couple more creatures wouldn't hurt, even in standard pauper there's a lot of removal floating about Fiery Hellhound Ember-Eye Wolf Bellows Lizard are all firebreathing creatures in red, even Valakut Invoker works as a decent mana sink for late game; an 8 mana bolt is still a bolt.