|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Planechase Anthology (PCA)||Uncommon|
|Eternal Masters (EMA)||Rare|
|Planechase 2012 Edition (PC2)||Uncommon|
|Promo Set (000)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
Artifact Creature — Human Rogue
Cascade (When you cast this spell, exile cards from the top of your library until you exile a nonland card that costs less. You may cast it without paying its mana cost. Put the exiled cards on the bottom of your library in a random order.)
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (16)||TheRealPeaches , DruneGrey , YossarianLives , Terrvex , rockleemyhero , VampireArm , Roadhog , Poptartz95 , Kravian , Auriel , TehDelta , Riders_of_Brohan , philktoken8998 , brokendwarf , Vergil_Redgrail , Swamy|
Shardless Agent Discussion
2 weeks ago
ChubyCryBaby Sry no. The Cascade on Bloodbraid Elf hits a random card with is not what i want to cascade into. I run no cards with a CMC of 2 or less to always hit Living End with my cascade cards. Elf is a good card but not here. I could also run Ardent Plea or Shardless Agent but think the 2 we run are enough.
3 weeks ago
Look into Shardless Agent but if you use her, building around her by avoiding 1 drops would be necessary. So cool.
4 weeks ago
Now that Amonkhet with its new cycling cards was released, this deck can be significantly improved. I have tested your decklist as it was, and then made following changes:
- Obviously add new cycling creatures, such as Archfiend of Ifnir or Greater Sandwurm.
- Removals like Murder or Ichor Slick in this deck are bad, because they add creatures into your opponent's graveyard, which makes your Living End worse. You need to focus on removal which disables the creature on the battlefield, puts it into library or exiles it, such as Chaos Warp or Song of the Dryads.
- Turns out that this deck has much better manabase than it seems - mainly because of all the land-cycling creatures (Igneous Pouncer), which can search for dual lands such as Cinder Glade. Thus it is easily possible to play four colors. Adding blue will improve your changes of going off with additional cascade card Shardless Agent and tutors like Bring to Light.
- Replace Flayer of the Hatebound with Ogre Battledriver. As previous comment says, Flayer of the Hatebound doesn't work with Living End. So instead of damage, you'll have haste.
- Replace All Hallow's Eve with Twilight's Call - it's $100 cheaper.
- Add Emrakul, the Promised End as a backup plan - turns out that the deck has a lot of tutors, never misses a land-drop thanks to all that cycling, and has many card types in the graveyard. Emrakul is enough to win all alone.
1 month ago
Hey there,Shardless Agent does not seem a good idea, when you are running counter magic. Rancor seems a bit out oof place as well, i do not see how this is an aggresive deck. Yahenni's Expertise did hold up my expectations in my list, so i would recommend cutting it.
Anyways, deck looks nice!
1 month ago
Well firstly I feel Door to Nothingness is a must for a Ramos deck, that combo feels like it's worthy of the slot. Also, I feel the deck may be a bit too varied, there are a lot of very diverse and powerful cards here, but those cards don't necessarily work together. With Ramos, I feel extra turn spells like Time Warp and Time Stretch are worth a look, as are any number of storm combos with cascade built in maybe a la Shardless Agent?
1 month ago
also, Shardless Agent is by far the best cascade card you are using, you should use 4 of it
2 months ago
Well I really think you should add 4 Simian Spirit Guide and 4 Elvish Spirit Guide. Yes, you would need two of them in hand to cast your spell t1. BUT, you only need one of them to cast it turn two. They are a better fit than the Dwarven Ruins type lands in my opinion. With those, you have to have one in your hand t1. If your spell is countered or your creature is killed, you're also down a land. The guides are the best colored mana acceleration with CMC greater than two. You could do them and keep 1-3 Geothermal Crevice.
Your mana could be something like this:4 Simian Spirit Guide, 4 Elvish Spirit Guide, 4 Pillar of the Paruns (I'd never heard of this card. It's a great find that's prefect for your deck), 4 Mana Confluence, 4 Gemstone Mine, 4 City of Brass, and 2 Geothermal Crevice
I didn't realize initially how few black cards you have. Unmask wouldn't work. If you don't have that or Force of Will you'd have no protection what so ever, which would be very bad. You want to have at least 14 cards of that color to cast those cards, including the cards themselves.
If you added Shardless Agent and Ardent Plea, you would have 17 blue cards. I would replace the four Omniscience with four Force of Will. Force is expensive, but if you plan on continuing to play legacy, you'll want them anyway. I honestly think you should have 4 Unmask as well. You currently have ... one ... black card. Now you certainly could add 4 Griselbrand. That guy is as good as any to cheat into play. Maybe more Progenitus could work. I don't think he's a great card for you though. You could look into more black fatties.
If you don't go with either of those protection spells. Trinisphere may work.
Sorry for the ridiculously long post.