Buyback (2)(Green) (You may pay an additional (2)(Green) as you play this spell. If you do, put this card into your hand as it resolves.)
Put an X/X green Wurm creature token into play.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
1 week ago
Creeperhulk can go great with many hydras (particularly the one's with counters as their base power is 0).
2 weeks ago
PS: As you said that this deck is casual I suppose you don't want a competitive build with the best possible card in every slot, that's why I give you this "keep the idea" recommendations , I hope it helps :D
2 weeks ago
Doubling Season will help you get the most of your Populate and other token generation effects. You should consider Desolation Twin; if Trostani is out you will gain 20 life from casting it, and an additional 10 if you populate the token. Wurmcalling is good for spamming mid-to-late game to spit Wurms onto the field if you want to hold on to cards.
Hornet Nest can help to fend off attacks. Intangible Virtue allows your tokens to swing and gives them a nice buff. Also, Sundering Growth is one option for instant-speed spot removal that also lets you populate.
1 month ago
You could also run Wolfbriar Elemental in order to get 5-8 creatures at once.
Primal Command would be a nice tutor, Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger would also be a nice addition since you would be able to cast it for real. Harmonize can fill back your hand. Garruk Wildspeaker can be a multitasker. You might like Hornet Queen too.
1 month ago
2 months ago
3 months ago
There is only one solution to Mana flooding in green: bigger, meaner creatures!
My recommendations in black depends a little on how many people you usually play in your local playgroup?
In Green I would suggest
- Hydra Broodmaster, since, if you have "too much" mana, you just make him into a 20/20, with 13 13/13 tokens to help him, and the game is pretty much over using only the small sum of 26 arbitrary mana and a .
- Feral Hydra, he's slower to build up than Broodmaster, but you can empty you manapool into him several times.
- Wurmcalling, because an X/X wurm every turn is going to really screw your opponents' day.
As I don't play Black ramp myself, I cannot talk from expierence in this, but I would recommend various 'pay x: kill your opponent(s)' cards, such as
- Exsanguinate kills multiple opponents, and fills your life with theirs (in case you can't kill all of them)
- Killing Wave board wipe, regardless of whether the creatures have protection, like indestructible.
- Profane Command this card has so many different uses: killing your opponent; returning a creature from the grave; killing/weakening a creature; or giving your creatures semi-unblockable (fear)
- Damnable Pact killing your opponent with either mill or loss of life
4 months ago
You should consider Mana Bloom, Wurmcalling. Animist's Awakening. Mana bloom works great early game and can be a bomb later. Wurmcalling with 5 mana is at the very worst a 1/1 and 2 damage. I know seems bad but it can be really great in the early stages to build up a devistating hand.The animist awakening is just freaking amazing in the deck so get it asap lol