Enchantment — AuraEnchant creature you controlWhen enchanted creature dies, target player loses X life and you gain X life, where X is its power.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Dying Wish Discussion
3 weeks ago
I have a deck similar to this (not posted yet) I run Perilous Myrs instead of Infectious Hosts. It gives you an option to do 2 damage to c/p and only costs 2.
Also, Mortis Dogs might be a nice addition especially with Dying Wish.
Please check out some of my decks here. For more ideas.
1 month ago
Doomed Traveler, Path to Exile, Murder Investigation, Dying Wish and for a better sac outlet look into Bloodthrone Vampire because you can feed your tokens into it then sac themselves to themselves for a really nasty Dying Wish or a ton of tokens with Murder Investigation as well as a huge mill from Altar of Dementia
1 month ago
Also Dying Wish could be useful against chump-blocking token decks for your EOT pump creatures.
3 months ago
I suppose it comes down to your play group then. Mine tries to synergize with exalted a bit while bogging the field down. Mantle and canopy cover are definitely great additions and provide a ton of protection. Though i do feel that Murder investigation is too slow, Id honestly rather use Dying Wish. If you can fit birds and trace in, you can pull some weird stuff easily
3 months ago
Font of Vigor, Chalice of Death Flip/Chalice of Life Flip, Dying Wish, Meditation Puzzle, Vizkopa Guildmage, and Wall of Limbs could work well with this deck, as they are cards which can lead to win cons (Think Guildmage or the wall with Lifegain, Chalice of Death Flip, sac Wall of Limbs with a Dying Wish)
5 months ago
Buckminsterfullerene, so between this human deck and a goblin one (check out my maybeboard) where Bloodthrone Vampire gets a Dying Wish put on her and eats goblins until she gets huge and attacks, then we Fling her for that damage plus Dying Wish's damage, and we also use Galvanic Blast, Goblin War Strike and Goblin Grenade for damage, what would you suggest?
7 months ago
Then are there any cards that do the same as Dying Wish with the trigger effect of something like "when target creature leaves play?" Im seriously thinking of replacing Nightmare with It That Betrays and using a Fling . However I really wanted to stay mono-black.
|Avg. draft pick||11.67|
|Avg. cube pick||3.18|
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
- Dying Wish + Wall of Blood
- Devour Flesh + Dying Wish
- Devour Flesh + Dying Wish + Sanguine Bond
- Dying Wish + Sanguine Bond
- Dying Wish + Xenagos, God of Revels
- Dying Wish + Sunbond
- Corpsejack Menace + Dying Wish + Heroes' Bane
- Dying Wish + Feast of Dreams + Heroes' Bane
- Dying Wish + Feast of Dreams
- Consuming Aberration + Devour Flesh + Dying Wish
- Dying Wish + Murder Investigation
- Blood + Dying Wish + Wall of Limbs
- Dying Wish + Minion of the Wastes + Rite of Consumption
- Consuming Aberration + Dying Wish + Rite of Consumption
- Dying Wish + Jarad, Golgari Lich Lord
- Dying Wish + Fling + Malignus
- Dying Wish + Slaughter Pact
- Abyssal Persecutor + Dying Wish + Fling
- Dying Wish + Fling
- Dying Wish + Serra Avatar
- Dying Wish + Rite of Consumption + Wall of Blood
- Dying Wish + Rite of Consumption