Combos Browse all Suggest
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
|Commander: Rule 0||Legal|
Exile all creatures. Incubate X, where X is the number of creatures exiled this way. (Create an Incubator token with X +1/+ 1 counters on it and ": Transform this artifact." It transforms into a 0/0 Phyrexian artifact creature.)
2 months ago
Have a wonderful day and thank you for keeping up with this website.
4 months ago
- Citizen's Arrest and Temporary Lockdown. Replace with Hero's Downfall, Planar Disruption, Oblivion Ring, Vindicate etc.
- Clawing Torment. I see no synergy with your deck. Use Tragic Slip or Fatal Push instead.
- Static Net Unless you plan to use the powerstone for something, Prayer of Binding is better since it has flash. But even that is not a good card.
- Sunfall Since your deck is a "sacrifice" deck, you most likely don't want to exile your creatures. If you really want a "Wrath" effect, probably play By Invitation Only. It works well if you have more creature than opponent.
- Sword of Once and Future You'll likely have nothing to cast with this.
- Orim's Chant While an unexpected trick, it effectively costs a card without affecting the board. I would simply play a 2 mana removal instead of this. If you really are a sacrifice deck, play Malicious Affliction.
4 months ago
DareiJuxis, I completely agree about wipes. I was just curious which ones may synergize the best with Brimaz. Thank you for some of those recommendations. I put in Austere Command and Farewell on top of keeping Sunfall. I did think about putting in Basalt Monolith and Rings of Brighthearth to get infinite colorless mana in order to keep up with the amount of incubate tokens that are made.
I did add Greed like you recommended. The reason I kept things like Corrupted Conviction is the sac additional cost to the card in order to sac any phyrexian token I have to help trigger Brimaz. Would you recommend against that? Like an Ashnod's Altar in order to help pay for another to take its place?