Each player shuffles the cards from his or her hand into his or her library, then draws that many cards.
Metalcraft If you control three or more artifacts, Molten Psyche deals damage to each opponent equal to the number of cards that player has drawn this turn.
|Want (7)||amj , Raskafall , Pandabites , Poppins , Emerza , Asfael , VinnyTheStick|
Printings View all
|Scars of Mirrodin (SOM)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Molten Psyche occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.02%
Molten Psyche Discussion
1 week ago
- Nekusar, the Mindrazer hes a great commander if you wanted to change format for this deck style is really funny.
- The biggest issue with the deck is running Reliquary Tower and Underworld Dreams in the same deck you really need both effects, but the mana base is very hard to get by with.
- When deciding between these two decks ill say one is more comboy which means itll feel the same each game basically this one is mostly synergy so it'll feel different playing it each time.
- Forced Fruition is 6 mana. Youll probably hit your land drops on time due to card draw but thats still 6 turns (5 at the soonest).
- Fast lands like Sulfur Falls are great but you wanna run 3 max. They dont work well together. If your opener is just a 2-1 split of your fast lands your gonna be behind. (Shocklands are worth it).
- Consider the following: Teferi's Ageless Insight, Ominous Seas, Blasphemous Act, Fate Unraveler, Molten Psyche, Spiteful Visions, Whispering Madness + unblockable creature, Ob Nixilis, the Hate-Twisted, Dictate of Kruphix, Megrim, Dark Deal, Waste Not, (Magus of the Wheel is sadly not legal :( ), Psychosis Crawler, Howling Mine, Liliana's Caress, Temple Bell, Incendiary Command, Prosperity, Dragon Mage, Fell Specter, Kess, Dissident Mage, Sangromancer, Magus of the Jar, Laboratory Maniac, Thassa's Oracle, Nadir Kraken, Consecrated Sphinx, Baleful Strix, Sire Of Insanity, Reverberate, Wheel of Fate, Echo of Eons, Burning Inquiry, Scheming Symmetry, Font of Mythos, Otherworld Atlas, Spellbook, Crawlspace or Ensnaring Bridge, Jace Beleren, Ashiok, Dream Render, Jace, Wielder of Mysteries, Narset, Parter of Veils, Geier Reach Sanitarium.
- I hope thats helpful. There's a lot of similar affects so theres a lot of routes to go.
4 weeks ago
rjife, Thanks! I really do like Magus of the Wheel, however I feel like using sorcery and instants like Windfall and Molten Psyche provide quicker turnaround. I do realize I probably don't have enough wheel in general in this deck so I may end up adding him.
4 weeks ago
Pikobyte i will surely do it, thanks!
I liked Leng because it was also allowing me to avoid forced discards from my opponent as well as removing handsize limit, with that being said i could swap Molten Psyche with Khorvath's Fury, what do you think?
1 month ago
- Gem of Becoming >> Geth's Grimoire
- Launch Party >> Molten Psyche
- Perilous Vault >> Sol Ring
- Nivix, Aerie of the Firemind >> Command Tower
- Iron Myr >> Damnable Pact
- Lightning Bolt? >> Dragon Mage
- Concentrate? >> Magus of the Wheel
- Sign in Blood? >> Perplex
- Seizan, Perverter of Truth, Jace Beleren, The Locust God
1 month ago
Winds of Change & Howling Golem for some more cheapish ways of getting 3 tokens without attacking with devils. You probably already know this, but it's worth noting that the group hug cards that can be activated (or in the case of Howling Golem, triggered) on other peoples turns can net an extra two tokens if you've already used an effect to make them draw on your turn. Living the dream and creating 9 tokens per turn cycle sounds pretty nice. Molten Psyche is obviously great if you really get into forcefeeding
Mind's Eye might be pretty good too
maybe Unstable Obelisk for some more type-agnostic removal
I don't think the puzzle box is worth it here since it won't trigger Zurzoth
2 months ago
RNR_Gaming Thank you for pointing that out! I was stuck between Day's Undoing and Molten Psyche, and I thought I could get the triggers for the snakes the same way. My concern was to hit all graveyards to combat graveyard recursion decks. It seems counter productive in Xyris, though.
I like your list, too! Obviously, much more expensive lol, but I like your inclusion of Noxious Revival and Veil of Summer. Anvil of Bogardan is a spicy 2 drop that I didn't know about, and I will likely include that card in my updated list as well.
3 months ago
4 months ago
feels weird suggesting cards to someone who’s YouTube content I watch :p
I don’t understand why you’re running Narset, Parter of Veils as she stops you getting lots of snakes.
If you want to take a look at my deck then feel free, it’s up on my page :) I’ve built a deck around this guy too,