Front:Kessig Forgemaster Flip
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Shadows over Innistrad (SOI)||Uncommon|
Combos Browse all
Creature — Werewolf
Whenever Flameheart Werewolf blocks or becomes blocked by a creature, Flameheart Werewolf deals 2 damage to that creature.
At the beginning of each upkeep, if a player cast two or more spells last turn, transform Flameheart Werewolf.
Flameheart Werewolf Discussion
3 years ago
Magic, Rasanck, is unfortunately one of those games were we usually need the tl;dr version, I can't tell you how many times that my opponent, judges, and even opponents who were judges and questioned me on such simple things like, Obzedat, Ghost Councils trigger and more recently, Flameheart Werewolf and trample...and werewolf transformation triggers -_-
3 years ago
Game 1: Your deck won.
- Both decks kept iffy hands (yours w/ fewer lands than you'd prefer, and mine with fewer Creatures).
- Village Messenger Flip did good work for your deck. He Transformed and my deck had a hard time dealing with the Menace.
- We ended up racing and I apparently can't do math, making a stupid attack allowing you deck to swing for lethal next turn. I couldn't reconstruct the boardstate, but I'm almost positive your deck would have won anyways.
Game 2: My deck won.
- Both decks kept good hands.
- Cinder Glade slowed your deck down. It entered tapped twice, and neither time did the deck need the fixing. If you haven't already, you might want to test it as a three-of or even a two-of.
- Kessig Forgemaster Flip equipped with Neglected Heirloom Flip was pretty awesome at first, transforming more easily than I expected. Once my deck finally killed the Flameheart Werewolf Flip though, the to re-equip was kind of painful.
- Hermit of the Natterknolls Flip played well ... my deck still played its combat tricks, but it changed the decision-making for sure.
- In the end though, my deck went wide and yours just couldn't cover.
Game 3: Your deck won.
- Your deck kept a good hand and mine kept an iffy one. Great spells, but only two Lands ... and I never drew another one :-(
- Your deck went wide and mine couldn't stop it.
Bottom line: It's a great mirror match, with wins going to the luckier draw/better mulligan strategy.
Hope this helps. Draw well!
No data for this card yet.