Ulrich of the Krallenhorde
Legendary Creature — Human Werewolf
Whenever this creature enters the battlefield or transforms into Ulrich of the Krallenhorde, target creature gets +4/+4 until end of turn.
At the beginning of each upkeep, if no spells were cast last turn, transform Ulrich of the Krallenhorde.
|Have (2)||Mortiferus_Rosa , metalmagic|
Printings View all
|Eldritch Moon (EMN)||Mythic Rare|
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Recommendations View more recommendations
Latest Decks as Commander
Ulrich of the Krallenhorde Discussion
5 days ago
- Replace Prey Uponwith Moonlight Hunt: Superior speed, and superior damage output, without risking the loss of a unit. And I would also add 1-2 more copies to the main board.
- Replace Shockwith Lightning Bolt / Lightning Strike: Better damage output for (almost) the same mana.
- Lower mainboard Moonmistto 2 or 3 and replace them with Moonlight Hunt. The 1 or 2 other copies would be side boarded.
- Replace Ulrich of the Krallenhorde Flip with Huntmaster of the Fells Flip: Cheaper, almost as stronger and has greater impact on the battlefield (removal + life gain + token generator vs buffer + removal).
- Replace Wolfbitten Captive Flipwith 2x Mayor of Avabruck Flipand 1x Lambholt Pacifist Flip.
- Replace 1x Geier Reach Bandit Flipwith 1x Daybreak Ranger Flip.
2 months ago
5 months ago
7 months ago
I have never found Ulrich of the Krallenhorde Flip to be a huge succes and it doesn't enable white, which means we don't have access to cards like Eidolon of Rhetoric , Tolsimir Wolfblood and Tolsimir, Friend to Wolves . The closest commander I have found to this is Samut, Voice of Dissent . But it may just be a problem with the gameplan I want to go for.
7 months ago
7 months ago
9 months ago
SonRyu - Oh man, thank you! :D Always great to hear that haha
You might be able to turn this into a RGW Wolf/Werewolf deck with cards like:
Huntmaster of the Fells Flip
Ulrich of the Krallenhorde Flip
Daybreak Ranger Flip
Good luck on your Naya adventures. If you have a list I'd love to look at it
11 months ago
Hello! First, well done up there. I have been running werewolves for a while now, and this proposal is very interesting. In all honesty I thought of this same mechanic myself, but the price on
Collected Company prevented me from pulling that off, and since it is a common archetype in modern, people tend to be ready to counter it sometimes. I recommend paying attention to the new Gruul enchantaments, they help to fight control a lot. Now, I am going to give you my point of view on more of these mechanics, hoping to help you on the long run. Please, do not have it as me pretending to know more than you do or anything, it is just based on my personal experience. Now with this out of the road, let me begin.
All the Eldrazi Werewolves (The likes of Kessig Prowler Flip, Smoldering Werewolf Flip, Vildin-Pack Outcast Flip, etc) are just a bad idea with Immerwolf , specially if you are running 4 copies of it. I myself used to have Vildin-Pack Outcast Flip as a finisher and to abuse Kessig Prowler Flip but ended up removing them due heavy incompatibility. My suggestion is to replace one side of the equation or lower the Immerwolf count to 1-2. Also keep in mind that Huntmaster of the Fells Flip and Ulrich of the Krallenhorde Flip suffer heavily with Immerwolf company as well, for they need to keep on changing to really shine. Both are great strategies, just not fully compatible in between.
Hope it helps, and keep up the good job :D