Creature — Human Wolf
: If Lesser Werewolf's power is 1 or more, it gets -1/-0 until end of turn and put a -0/-1 counter on target creature blocking or blocked by Lesser Werewolf. Play this ability only during the declare blockers step.
Printings View all
|Masters Edition III (ME3)||Common|
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Lesser Werewolf Discussion
2 years ago
My personal favorite thing about going back to Dominaria? It's the home of the original Werewolves (Greater Werewolf, Lesser Werewolf, and Treacherous Werewolf), which means we might -- just maybe -- get some more!
3 years ago
on Werewolf EDH
3 years ago
nvm ignore my comment. this one, that is.
4 years ago
My thoughts on some possible Commanders (with Tier "rankings" from this list).
I think I'm leaning towards Surrak Dragonclaw ...
- Arlinn Kord Flip: Obviously not a Legendary, but would be superb (haven't asked yet, but my playgroup doesn't generally support exceptions for Planeswalkers).
- Dragonlord Atarka (Tier 4): Elder Dragon. 'Nuf said.
- Huntmaster of the Fells Flip: Another great non-Legendary option ... and my playgroup would probably allow.
- Mina and Denn, Wildborn (Tier 4): Nice ramp and love the Trample effect.
- Ruric Thar, the Unbowed (Tier 3): Superb Transform enabler.
- Stonebrow, Krosan Hero (Tier 4): Great Werewolf synergy
- Xenagos, God of Revels (Tier 3): Better with bigger creatures, but still great. And I like the night/day cycle in the artwork! :-)
- Surrak Dragonclaw (Tier 3): Superb Werewolf synergy, and enables the full set of Blue effects.
- Gahiji, Honored One (Tier 4): I really like the political aspects of this card, and it enables White removal and protection.