|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
Whenever a creature enters the battlefield, destroy all other creatures that share a color with it. They can't be regenerated.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Spreading Plague Discussion
6 days ago
Ahh, I've gone up against different meta's that use combo-kill. Sadly black is not too good at using tax effects to stop combos naturally.
What I can recommend to better go against a combo-kill meta in general would be:
Mind Slash: Repeatable Hand-Disruption.
Torpor Orb: Stops abusable ETB effects.
Damping Sphere: Kills Storm or Repeatable-Cast combos.
Blood Artist: Counters death-loop combos.
Mesmeric Orb: Ruins combo decks that don't run recursion.
Null Rod: Stops artifact combos.
Hex Parasite: Repeatable kill target planeswalker.
Orb of Dreams: Denies loops that bounces or blinks lands, artifacts, or hasty creatures.
Orbs of Warding: Combos that target players or deals 1 damage per loop means nothing to you.
Every combo is different, so I gave a generic list. I'd only consider the cards listed that apply specifically to your meta, however; Mind Slash would probably do wonders for your deck.
1 week ago
Im not sure, your running a pretty tight list already.Is Spreading Plague a meta call?
2 months ago
Ive built a handful of decks and honestly Lord of Tresshorn was one of my favorite... May need to rebuild him haha. One thing I found that I loved was playing Spreading Plague followed by the Lord. Destroys everything but white and green creatures. But restricted opponents from casting additional green or white creatures without risking the board wipe. Ideally you will need haste. But board wiping and having a 10/4 with haste is amazing. Hes a great commander, just needs a proper build. Consider also adding Thraximundar since he is a zombie and benefits from sacrificing. Just a few ideas.
3 months ago
3 months ago
I know what you talking about that i need creatures. Im trying to skip them with Spreading Plague, Lethal Vapors,Overburden and all the boardwipe. If i want to make it Creature heavy i could just remove all those cards. Thx for your suggestion. :)
4 months ago
Spreading Plague? Certanly woill not hurt your colorless eldrazi. And turns Reaper king into a damn mass removal
6 months ago
Cards I'm thinking of adding:Akroma, Angel of Fury
6 months ago
nice deck but missing some stuff
- Molten Nursery pretty much everysingle colorless thing you cast can deal damage to creatures or opponent's
- Emrakul's Influence just cast your eldrazi two card draw
- Kozilek's Return need a third board sweep well here it is.
- Not of This World wow this is not in if they try to get rid of you big guy(s) this can counter it. FOR FREE!
- Corrupted Crossroads this is not in your deck https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74hA6Q7vPI4why.... honestly why... ITS A RAINBOW MANA PRODUCER FOR ALL THE ELEDRAZIS!!!!!!
- Flayer Drone same thing as the nursey but this is etb trigger on creatures so throw in Brood Monitor then you can do infinite damage with Eldrazi Displacer
- It That Betrays *facepalm* why in earths name is this not in if you All Is Dust with this on the field its instantaneously all over for your opponents you just stole every single thing they have.
- Deepfathom Skulker card draw and makes eldrazis unblockable
- Void Attendant exploit the cituation on all of the exiled cards for mana (don't do a sacrifice focused deck though.)
- Brood Butcher nice removal for the small creatures particually keeping Gaddock Teeg from ever seeing the light of the battlefield
- you have the banner (creatures get +1/+1 for each creature that shares a type) so scion/spawn producers is a must Brood Monitor, Blight Herder, Rapacious One, Drowner of Hope, Emrakul's Hatcher, Skittering Invasion and Sifter of Skulls.
- you have From Beyond go get the other one Awakening Zone
- Ashnod's Altar lets change the scions/spawns mana from 1 to 2 shall we.
- last but not least a top secret staple card nobody even bothers to put in stranglely Spreading Plague you just cast korona thne you just lock out anybody from getting creatures on the board and heres the kicker your beautiful eldrazis get untouched by this because devoid means they are colorless and its not a color.
oh heres a bonus if your willing to breath deep and do this but the Gisela, the Broken Blade and Bruna, the Fading Light for a loop hole of getting somewhat two white eldrazi since this can turn into Brisela, Voice of Nightmares
so those are my suggestions