Whenever a creature enters the battlefield, destroy all other creatures that share a color with it. They can't be regenerated.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Spreading Plague Discussion
1 week ago
Cards I'm thinking of adding:Akroma, Angel of Fury
2 weeks ago
nice deck but missing some stuff
- Molten Nursery pretty much everysingle colorless thing you cast can deal damage to creatures or opponent's
- Emrakul's Influence just cast your eldrazi two card draw
- Kozilek's Return need a third board sweep well here it is.
- Not of This World wow this is not in if they try to get rid of you big guy(s) this can counter it. FOR FREE!
- Corrupted Crossroads this is not in your deck https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74hA6Q7vPI4why.... honestly why... ITS A RAINBOW MANA PRODUCER FOR ALL THE ELEDRAZIS!!!!!!
- Flayer Drone same thing as the nursey but this is etb trigger on creatures so throw in Brood Monitor then you can do infinite damage with Eldrazi Displacer
- It That Betrays *facepalm* why in earths name is this not in if you All Is Dust with this on the field its instantaneously all over for your opponents you just stole every single thing they have.
- Deepfathom Skulker card draw and makes eldrazis unblockable
- Void Attendant exploit the cituation on all of the exiled cards for mana (don't do a sacrifice focused deck though.)
- Brood Butcher nice removal for the small creatures particually keeping Gaddock Teeg from ever seeing the light of the battlefield
- you have the banner (creatures get +1/+1 for each creature that shares a type) so scion/spawn producers is a must Brood Monitor, Blight Herder, Rapacious One, Drowner of Hope, Emrakul's Hatcher, Skittering Invasion and Sifter of Skulls.
- you have From Beyond go get the other one Awakening Zone
- Ashnod's Altar lets change the scions/spawns mana from 1 to 2 shall we.
- last but not least a top secret staple card nobody even bothers to put in stranglely Spreading Plague you just cast korona thne you just lock out anybody from getting creatures on the board and heres the kicker your beautiful eldrazis get untouched by this because devoid means they are colorless and its not a color.
oh heres a bonus if your willing to breath deep and do this but the Gisela, the Broken Blade and Bruna, the Fading Light for a loop hole of getting somewhat two white eldrazi since this can turn into Brisela, Voice of Nightmares
so those are my suggestions
4 weeks ago
And you have a God tribal list! Great minds think alike.
1 month ago
1 month ago
Hey Sicohippy!! It's been a while since I commented on this deck. Reading your description a couple things come to mind...
Thank you mentioning me in your description, I truly feel honored.
In your draw your whole deck tab, you need to put rings in the second list (you mention it in the description and the first list, but fail to put it in the second). Not sure if it matters, but just thought you would want to know.
For mana denial, dont forget Trading Post acts like Bitterblossom in a sense. Moreover, don't forget it's synergy with Spreading Plague (I don't know how many white creatures you face in your meta, but many have pro black so from my understanding, you can destroy them since the plague doesn't target).
For your "strong maybe" under maybeboard.... Corpse Dance is great, I just added it. But BEWARE! If they counter it, you will need to get your general back another way. Might I also recommend Imp's Mischief? Counters counterspells, and many other useful purpose. No one expects the black player to counter or redirect a spell. Defense grid seems a little weak depending on your meta. Sideboard card? Expedition Map is GOLDEN! Use it to find Urborg or Coffers or any nonbasic land you need! I added a tabernacle to my deck The Descent Into Darkness and it REALLY pulled its weight, ESPECIALLY against token decks. However, be careful with Army of the Damnned!
1 month ago
I have a God tribal deck as well.My favorite deck fasho. I run Karona, False God as the commander. Heat Stroke, Lethal Vapors, Spreading Plague,Austere Command, Devastation, Obliterate are devastating but barely hurt our indestructible strategy.
2 months ago
Hey there as promised earlier, here are my suggestions. I will suggest what to take out and possible replacements for each.
(Take out these)Nissa, Voice of Zendikar, Kiora, Master of the Depths,Mystic Barrier, Isperia, Supreme Judge, Dictate of Karametra, Jace, the Living Guildpact, Creeping Renaissance, Garruk Relentless, Praetor's Counsel, Spreading Plague, Ob Nixilis of the Black Oath, Sorin, Grim Nemesis, Primal Surge, Citadel Siege, Jace, Memory Adept.
Also in terms of lands remove: Elfhame Palace, Orzhov Guildgate, Selesnya Guildgate, Tranquil Expanse, Golgari Rot Farm, Selesnya Sanctuary, Azorius Chancery. I could suggest a lot more like Thornwood Falls among others but I feel your wanting to keep the land base fairly budget still correct?
Now let me suggest some replacements...
Cyclonic Rift, Teferi, Temporal Archmage, Supreme Verdict, Anguished Unmaking, Sphere of Safety, Norn's Annex, No Mercy, Sol Ring, Astral Cornucopia, Fellwar Stone, Gilded Lotus, Spike Weaver, Exploration / Burgeoning, Venser, the Sojourner, Merciless Eviction, Skyshroud Claim, Mana Reflection, Rhystic Study, Sylvan Library, City of Brass, Reflecting Pool, Forbidden Orchard, Mana Confluence, Murmuring Bosk, Path to Exile, Swan Song, Disallow, Catastrophe, Mystical Tutor, and Demonic Tutor.
I better cut this to an end here, as I still got to look at your other decklists. But if you are wondering about any of my suggestions here / and or what to add if any from among my suggestions then just let me know!