|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|War of the Spark (WAR)||Uncommon|
Combos Browse all
Destroy target creature. Search your library for a basic land card, put it onto the battlefield tapped, then shuffle your library.
1 month ago
Seb McKinnon has been outstanding recently, and has really committed to a beautifully haunting aesthetic entirely distinct from the photo-realism that I feel Wizards leans a bit too heavily on. Cards like Deathsprout and Vengeful Rebirth look fantastic, and seem great spiritual successors to Hoover, Guay, and Thomas, the three artists I had listed as my favourites previously.
2 months ago
Note one blood for bones: you can return the creature you just sacrificed and it triggers etb.
2 months ago
Glowspore Shaman seems an auto include. Deathsprout ramps but it wont be able to deal with things like planeswalkers and is a bit expensive. I would rather go for Cast Down and/or Vraska's Contempt or if you want to play something even better, that only your deck can run, go for Necrotic Wound its a 1 mana exile any key creature, especially in your deck. Lotleth Giant is cool dont get me wrong but its gonna do 7-10 damage most of the times , so you will need some more aggression in order to get the enemy into lethal range.
i love playing self-mill , check out my deck https://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/sultai-agrocombo-selfmill/
3 months ago
Yo Ruggs, here are a suggested cards to remove from you deck open up space.
Graveyard Fetching/Recursion - Competes for cards slots that support the tribal control theme. Besides Craterhoof Behemoth , I dont see any creature worth two cards for throwing it into your graveyard and then recurring it onto the battlefield. Animate Dead is good because you can target you opponent's graveyards - perfect for your discard theme.
- Buried Alive -> Vanquisher's Banner
- Entomb -> Herald's Horn
- Unearth -> Kindred Summons
- Entreat the Dead -> Rise of the Dark Realms Use elf ramp bring all those discarded creatures back into play under your control.
Other swap options include:
- Deathreap Ritual -> Skullclamp . The ritual conditionally yields one draw/end step. It's not bad, but the clamp will can explosively refill your hand for with more discard shenanigans
- Nature's Claim - > Beast Within . More flexibility on target selection.
- Deathsprout -> Silence the Believers , Vraska's Contempt , or Toxic Deluge . Your deck is missing alternative removal tricks, which I think is important. Indestructible is pretty common.
Thats what I got for now.
4 months ago
I noticed that my initial list lacked some ramp. Some cards also underperformed, so here's the changes:
Camaraderie replaces Gelatinous Genesis - I found Genesis to be a massive win more and conditional card. It gets really good IF you manage to get a lot of exp counters and put Mizzix on the table. Camaraderie is a solid card that does a lot of stuff this deck wants to achieve.
Kiora's Follower replaces Incubation Druid - Despite +1/+1 counters subtheme, I found that it's actually pretty hard to put them on Druid. I also thought it can give mana of any color. Follower is similiar to Druid, but is fetchable, can untap Gates or Deathrite Shaman when I need them or give pseudo-vigilance to creatures.
Jhoira of the Ghitu replaces Nin, the Pain Artist - I put Nin as a cheap multicolored card that can be also valuable later. But the value than Nin provides is quite expensive, and using it as removal is even worse. Old Jhoira is also cheap and cheating stuff for low cost is always great.
5 months ago
5 months ago
WAR changes suggested
- changing Domri, Chaos Bringer to WAR Domri, Anarch of Bolas .
- changing ghalta to God-Eternal Bontu
- changing Shock to Jaya's Greeting
- changing Adventurous Impulse to ?? Arboreal Grazer , Bond of Flourishing , Nissa's Triumph , Leyline Prowler
5 months ago
''The idea is to ramp via Assassin's Trophy on your own creatures and Molderhulk'' hmm, yeah. Should probably re-read Assassin's Trophy before making it your deck idea/core. Your creatures cannot be the target Assassin's Trophy . Deathsprout actually does what you want.
No data for this card yet.