Tap: Add (1) to your mana pool.
(2), Tap, Sacrifice Terminal Moraine: Search your library for a basic land card and put that card onto the battlefield tapped. Then shuffle your library.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Terminal Moraine Discussion
5 days ago
Somehow the deck link won't work but i have not too much decks online here so can find by going to Gottsplitter and click an Mina and Denn Landfall.
Also: Have you thought about oracle of Oracle of Mul Daya? Works very good for me.
On the two Panorama Lands: I see where you coming from. Feels not right in atmospheric manner to play these "off"-color lands. I just thought: They are straigtly better than Terminal Moraine and Warped Landscape in this deck because they simply cost 1 less to activate. So I included them in the suggestions.
3 months ago
I know we spoke some about this earlier, but I want to reiterate:
- Naya Panorama and Bant Panorama are going to be better than Terminal Moraine and Warped Landscape
- Sun Titan and Spirit of the Labyrinth are going to be your most critical deviations from Cats! the musical
- Talisman of Unity >>>>> Selesnya Signet = Mind Stone > Prismatic Lens > Everflowing Chalice > Fractured Powerstone when it comes to two-drop rocks in this list
- Ghostly Prison and Elephant Grass are able to do so much work for you
- Mirri should probably be the commander over Arahbo
4 months ago
Crucible of Worlds is in now way budget, but it's amazing. THere's a new card in hour of Devastation that's a creature and green but does the same thing :P
Some land suggestions, some better than others:Blighted WoodlandWintermoon MesaCentaur GardenCradle of the AccursedDust BowlEncroaching WastesFoundry of the ConsulsGargoyle CastleGhost QuarterGrasping DunesHaunted FengrafHavenwood BattlegroundHickory Woodlot Petrified Field Spawning Bed Tectonic Edge Terminal MoraineThrone of the High CityTimberland RuinsWarped LandscapeDryad Arbor
Looks like a great deck :D
4 months ago
I think you can safely cut your lands down to 37 or even 36 for your cmc. I would also recommend adding Lotus Vale and cutting Terminal Moraine for it. If you don't mind infinites, Titania + Food Chain + Command Beacon will net you infinite mana and tokens. For simplicity let's assume Titania, Command Beacon, and Food Chain are in play.
- Activate Command Beacon second ability saccing itself
- Titania triggers, getting a 5/3 token
- In response to Command Beacon ability on the stack, exile Titania, getting 6 green Food Chain mana
- Command Beacon ability resolves, returning Titania to hand
- Use 5 Food Chain mana to cast Titania from hand, etb trigger targetting Command Beacon. At this point we are back to our initial position, while netting one Food Chain mana and one 5/3 token
- Repeat for infinite Food Chain mana and tokens.
- You can finish with Walking Ballista, or Akroma's Memorial if you have enough normal mana to cast it, or use a land sac outlet to finish with Rath's Edge or Sunscorched Desert recursion.
I don't play titania but has brewed a couple of land-matters deck...feel free to check my 4 color lands deck for more ideas!
8 months ago
How about Crop Rotation, Zuran Orb, Scapeshift, Dredge, Dreamscape Artist, Harrow, Merciless Resolve, or Reprocess to help put lands in your Graveyard? Other lands to consider are Terminal Moraine, Warped Landscape, Cephalid Coliseum, Mirrorpool, Petrified Field, Ash Barrens or Blighted Woodland. And perhaps some fetch lands if its in your budget. Have you considered The Gitrog Monster, Thundering Wurm, Fallow Wurm?
1 year ago
Forsaken City, Ice Floe, Mirrorpool, Nephalia Academy, Opal Palace, Thawing Glaciers, Terminal Moraine, Balduvian Trading Post, Soldevi Excavations, Timberline Ridge, Sorrow's Path, Barbarian Ring, Arena.
1 year ago
1 year ago
Nice deck so far!
You might also want to replace the more expensive dual lands with cards such as: