|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
Tap: Add (1) to your mana pool.
(2), Tap, Sacrifice Terminal Moraine: Search your library for a basic land card and put that card onto the battlefield tapped. Then shuffle your library.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Terminal Moraine Discussion
1 month ago
Heres a list of fun land Shenanigans; In this deck it's better to play your graveyard is part of your hand:
- Cephalid Coliseum Must run
- Slow fetches
- Cycle lands
- Crystal Vein Must run
- Ghost Quarter
- Glacial Chasm
- Soldevi Excavations Must Run
- Terminal Moraine
of good budget Cards for Muldrotha
Prophet of kruphix is banned.
I think you're running too many Instant and Sorceries, I'd look for Permanent cards with similar abilities.
3 months ago
Looks pretty tasty, and it's a great start!
I would take out Quest for the Holy Relic, Open the Armory, and Strength of Arm due to not really having that much equipment. I would add 3 more Plains (I would also try to balance your mana better, try less Mountains and more Plains). If that mana fixing becomes an issue, add in Evolving Wilds, Myriad Landscape, Warped Landscape, Terminal Moraine, Arid Mesa, Naya Panorama, or Terramorphic Expanse. I would recommend adding at least 3-5 fetch lands to help mana fixing.
If you take out Armory of Iroas, Murder Investigation, and Coat of Arms, you could free up the last two spots for the 38 lands.
I did notice that a lot of your soldiers have a synergy with equipment cards, yet you only run 2 equipment cards. I was a bit confused by this. I would recommend taking them all out and replacing them. I would also recommend trying to run 2 more soldiers (you are at that tribal sweet spot with all the soldier creatures, but Boros is known for being aggressive with instant/sorcery AND creatures). 30 creatures is great aggro. Here are some creatures I would recommend: Brimaz, King of Oreskos, Blaze Commando, Sunhome Guildmage, Preeminent Captain, Field Marshal, Daru Warchief, Ballyrush Banneret, Veteran Swordsmith, Rhox Pikemaster, or Catapult Squad. The cards I'd recommend to take out are Auriok Steelshaper, Auriok Survivors, Auriok Windwalker, Conclave Phalanx, Kalemne, Disciple of Iroas, Relic Seeker, Fated Conflagration, Arrows of Justice.
You already have a lot of key cards. I do see that your mana is very unbalanced. I would add more Plains. If you just take out one Mountain at a time and switch it for a Plains until your Pie Chart for your mana is "perfectly" aligned. It won't always be there, but the closer the better. With this being a tribal deck, it would help to have cards like Cavern of Souls, but that's a make-or-break card for you wallet. I actually don't even have one (it's one of the last 9 cards I WANT for my Gishath deck). Soldiers won't really get a lot of heat at any of my play groups, so getting countered shouldn't be that big of an issue.
Here is what I would take out and add:
- Quest for the Holy Relic - Open the Armory - Strength of Arm - Armory of Iroas - Coat of Arms - Murder Investigation - Auriok Steelshaper - Auriok Survivors - Auriok Windwalker - Conclave Phalanx - Kalemne, Disciple of Iroas - Relic Seeker - Fated Conflagration - Arrows of Justice + Evolving Wilds + Terramorphic Expanse + Naya Panorama + 3x Plains + Sunhome Guildmage + Brimaz, King of Oreskos + Daru Warchief + Rhox Pikemaster + Ballyrush Banneret + Field Marshal + Veteran Swordsmith + Preeminent Captain Rebalance Mountains and Plains to match the Pie Chart
Sorry for the ranty post. I get a bit into it.
7 months ago
Somehow the deck link won't work but i have not too much decks online here so can find by going to Gottsplitter and click an Mina and Denn Landfall.
Also: Have you thought about oracle of Oracle of Mul Daya? Works very good for me.
On the two Panorama Lands: I see where you coming from. Feels not right in atmospheric manner to play these "off"-color lands. I just thought: They are straigtly better than Terminal Moraine and Warped Landscape in this deck because they simply cost 1 less to activate. So I included them in the suggestions.
10 months ago
I know we spoke some about this earlier, but I want to reiterate:
- Naya Panorama and Bant Panorama are going to be better than Terminal Moraine and Warped Landscape
- Sun Titan and Spirit of the Labyrinth are going to be your most critical deviations from Cats! the musical
- Talisman of Unity >>>>> Selesnya Signet = Mind Stone > Prismatic Lens > Everflowing Chalice > Fractured Powerstone when it comes to two-drop rocks in this list
- Ghostly Prison and Elephant Grass are able to do so much work for you
- Mirri should probably be the commander over Arahbo
11 months ago
Crucible of Worlds is in now way budget, but it's amazing. THere's a new card in hour of Devastation that's a creature and green but does the same thing :P
Some land suggestions, some better than others:Blighted WoodlandWintermoon MesaCentaur GardenCradle of the AccursedDust BowlEncroaching WastesFoundry of the ConsulsGargoyle CastleGhost QuarterGrasping DunesHaunted FengrafHavenwood BattlegroundHickory Woodlot Petrified Field Spawning Bed Tectonic Edge Terminal MoraineThrone of the High CityTimberland RuinsWarped LandscapeDryad Arbor
Looks like a great deck :D
11 months ago
I think you can safely cut your lands down to 37 or even 36 for your cmc. I would also recommend adding Lotus Vale and cutting Terminal Moraine for it. If you don't mind infinites, Titania + Food Chain + Command Beacon will net you infinite mana and tokens. For simplicity let's assume Titania, Command Beacon, and Food Chain are in play.
- Activate Command Beacon second ability saccing itself
- Titania triggers, getting a 5/3 token
- In response to Command Beacon ability on the stack, exile Titania, getting 6 green Food Chain mana
- Command Beacon ability resolves, returning Titania to hand
- Use 5 Food Chain mana to cast Titania from hand, etb trigger targetting Command Beacon. At this point we are back to our initial position, while netting one Food Chain mana and one 5/3 token
- Repeat for infinite Food Chain mana and tokens.
- You can finish with Walking Ballista, or Akroma's Memorial if you have enough normal mana to cast it, or use a land sac outlet to finish with Rath's Edge or Sunscorched Desert recursion.
I don't play titania but has brewed a couple of land-matters deck...feel free to check my 4 color lands deck for more ideas!
1 year ago
How about Crop Rotation, Zuran Orb, Scapeshift, Dredge, Dreamscape Artist, Harrow, Merciless Resolve, or Reprocess to help put lands in your Graveyard? Other lands to consider are Terminal Moraine, Warped Landscape, Cephalid Coliseum, Mirrorpool, Petrified Field, Ash Barrens or Blighted Woodland. And perhaps some fetch lands if its in your budget. Have you considered The Gitrog Monster, Thundering Wurm, Fallow Wurm?