|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
Destroy all creatures target player controls. For each creature put into a graveyard this way, put two 1/1 red Goblin creature tokens into play under that player's control.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Mogg Infestation Discussion
1 week ago
Great Primer! As a fellow Krenko player, I can personally attest to how much fun he is to play. I just wanted to point out that your Mogg Infestation + Purphoros, God of the Forge interaction is incorrect. Mogg Infestation gives Target Player or in the example you provided, your opponent the tokens. Purphoros only triggers on creatures that enter your battlefield, so you would have to use Mogg Infestation on yourself to do obscene amounts of damage.
1 week ago
- I think its important to keep in mind that you want your creatures to pull double duty. Angel of Invention, for example, makes tokens and buffs your team.
- Iroas, God of Victory: You turn your creatures sideways more than I do. Menace would be pretty good for your commander.
- Brutal Hordechief: Just really dumb in your deck.
- Eternal Witness: Replace Den Protector with this.
- Avenger of Zendikar: Token deck stable.
- Angel of Invention: Makes tokens and an anthem on a stick.
- Dragon Broodmother: Cause this is a dumb card.
- Oracle of Mul Daya: Cause ramping is for cool kids that play .
- Wood Elves: Its wood elves.
- Grave Titan: Its the king of zombies
- Armada Wurm: ETB 5/5 wurms seem good.
- Catacomb Sifter: This is ok as a low-end token generator and scry provider.
- Chancellor of the Forge: triple might be tough to handle. This could be good if you have a good reanimator package. Up to you.
- Cultivator of Blades: Once again, a creature that encourages turn your creatures sideways. I really like this card for your deck cause its ETB token creator or an anthem creature.
- You have Whip already, so why not just continue to abuse your graveyard?
- Sidisi, Undead Vizier: Sac a token to tutor seems dumb. Its even better if you keep reanimating it.
- Viscera Seer: Saccing stuff is cool
- Sadistic Hypnotist: Sac outlet and hand disruption.
- Rakshasa Gravecaller: Makes tokens and can send a creature to the graveyard. This one is ok, I guess.
- Ghoulcaller Gisa: Most ETB token creatures lose their value after they hit the field. Why not sacem to make more tokens.
- Slate of Ancestry: A wheel that depends on the amount of creatures you have seems pretty good. Also, if youre animating, you have no problem send cards to your graveyard.
- Key to the City: Unblockable for Tana, the Bloodsower and discard outlet.
Instants and Sorceries
- Vampiric Tutor or Sidsi if you want to abuse tutors.
- Chord of Calling: Youll have plenty of creatures for convoke.
- Buried Alive: Depends on how deep you go into the reanimator plan.
- Parallel Lives: Bruh..you need this. Use this instead of Primeval Bounty. I was unimpressed with the results of bounty.
- Cathars' Crusade: Cause why not?
- Intangible Virtue: Cause tapping tokens is for losers
- Xenagos, the Reveler: Its like having Gaeas Cradle.
- Dragonmaster Outcast: In EDH, he seems very fair and isnt very good until later. Even then, this deck is capable of much sillier plays.
- Norin the Wary: Nahonly good if hes the commander.
- Korozda Guildmage: Too slow, in my opinion.but what do I know
- Thelonite Hermit: and two turns, you make 4 saproliing tokens with a conditional anthem. Also, not good with Whip or Panharmonicon.
- Obzedat, Ghost Council: Go away, ghost dad. Youre drunk and dont belong here.
- Wolfcaller's Howl: Better ways to make tokens.
- Congregate: You have Whip for lifegain.
- Exsanguinate, Lavalanche, Sram's Expertise, Worm Harvest, and Increasing Devotion: You want to abuse ETB and none of this help that plan.
- Conjurer's Closet: Ive fallen out of love with this card. Its slow and doesnt feel strong at .
1 month ago
Elemental Mastery is good for swarming things that are able to block your dragons and its a game winner with Purphorous in play.
Mogg Infestation is also pretty funny.
2 months ago
carpecanum I agree, Arcane Lighthouse deserves a spot in the deck. Mogg Infestation is an interesting one person sweeper that I haven't seen before, being so creature light in my own deck I try to wheel and deal my way to avoid being attacked, generally using everyone else's spell casts as fuel I can destroy problems on the battlefield with Kaervek the Merciless. Vampiric Link is nice but being an aura card I just don't know if I could find a good spot for it to call home, they're too easily lost and not recoverable unless you're playing white and I already have a bunch of ways to gain life. Thanks for the comment!
2 months ago
3 months ago
How can you put up a deck with this name and NOT provide a link to the video, man? So unprofessional...
Anyways, it looks pretty good. The only obvious things I can think of potentially adding more Goblin-related nonsense to take advantage of the insanity that is Krenko, Mob Boss. Descent of the Dragons, Hellion Eruption and Mogg Infestation could also help further your goals with some beefy and/or innumerable tokens, as well as some janky removal if you absolutely need it.
4 months ago
Hello! I saw your post on my page. To be honest, it's hard to evaluate a deck without a good description. I can give some general advice about playing mono-red, but without some more info I can't really give specific advice.
Direct damage in red is HARD. For creature removal, you could go with Skred if you move all of your lands to Snow-Covered Mountains. Extraplanar Lens and Blood Moon are fantastic in mono-color as well. Weakstone and perhaps Static Orb or Winter Orb could lock down your opponents while you try to draw into enough burn to close out the game?
You aren't playing Vandalblast or Descent of the Dragons or Mogg Infestation or Past in Flames, all of which surprised me. They're powerful red spells that often can close up a game when played at the right time.
You're kind of weak on draw. Mind's Eye and Scroll Rack are your best colorless options probably, and red is the color of Wheels. Try Wheel of Fortune and friends: they're what make my Judgment Day: Avacyn the Purifier EDH deck tick (comments and +1s appreciated!).
Happy deckbuilding! :)
5 months ago
Mogg Infestation would be a nice little piece to add here. Wipe nasty creatures on the opponent side of the board or double your side to proc purphorus.
Feldon of the Third Path could help you get some grave recursion.
Goblin Recruiter is a goblin tutor.
Krenko Madness Check out my Krenko deck you might get some ideas from it or see some cards you like. We have different styles of decks but goblins will be goblins.!