merrowMania MTG Encyclopedia
Please login to comment
- T4. I'm not impressed with this card, but you can do cute shenanigans with Clones (especially Sakashima), Strionic Resonator, and Bounce effects. Being matchup dependent really hurts this card. Even then, it is really slow and marginal advantage at best.
September 17, 2018 3:54 p.m.
Time for my usual thing (though I'm a few days behind :P)
- T2.5. While it does go infinite like Firemind and draw off of opponents' spells, that mana cost is extremely prohibitive. Definitely lower than Firemind and higher than Dracogenius.
- T3. I'm looking at this and thinking Stax or bad GW Selvala combined with Saffi. Makes fodder like Tana, but not at as good of a rate. Makes infinite tokens with infinite mana and Umbral Mantle. Cute with Glare of Subdual. VERY cute with Quest for Renewal. Maybe I'm overestimating the card, but T3 seems appropriate enough for the interim.
- T3. Technically an infinite mana sync with something like Reassembling Skeleton, but I don't see it being much better of an outlet than Ishkanah, who is also T3, needs only infinite black, and does not need another card to sac it or whatnot. The upside of Izoni is that the outlet can be used for value throughout the game. The mana cost is a bit annoying, but at least you get a few duders out of the EtB. Could climb to T2.5, but I am skeptical, since it can't sac itself.
- T5. If it granted haste, maybe T4, but it is just a beater as it is.
- T4? I completely admit I am pulling a tier out of my ass. I do not see Lazav as being breakable, but it definitely is not garbage. Feel free to add your own thoughts on what to do with it.
- T4. Not bad, but doesn't do anything special.
September 14, 2018 4:11 p.m.
Of course it won't shake up the format, but that won't stop it from being a staple :)
September 10, 2018 11:03 p.m.
FriendsyeaGO — MsSysbit — — IustitiaRex — Sleazebag — VampireArm — flUr — jeezus — IHateCardGames — canterlotguardian — TheGamer — tiku3d — Voidia — MrHighscore — ChiefBell — Askani28 — TheRedMage — — BigLupu — thegigibeast — MillionLittleE — tyforthevenom — LabManiac_Sigi — FAMOUSWATERMELON — @ — MagicalHacker — CharlesIII — Arvail — Archwizard — LabManiac_Dan — ShadowLand — GlistenerAgent — NarejED — sonnet666 — Lilbrudder — pokejerk20 — tenrose — MindAblaze — Bolsheviktory — Gidgetimer — Ohthenoises — UmbrotheUmbreon — skinnersBoxy — empes — — Lerker — squire1 — Diseased.Clay — Jay — Pongo_Pygmaeu5 — LabManiac_Cameron — MangoPunch — bookDevourer — hyperlocke — razzliox — venicello — nobu_the_bard — ShaperSavant — Areswe — Winterblast — chaosumbreon87 — impropriety — CurdBrosBrewingCo — Leinahtan — monlet — Spazik008 — LabManiac_Simon — ZombieCat — Leptys — foxboy1000 — nate9799 — Brassmoose — Rhadamanthus — TheGalaad — Saltedmangos — reversemermaid — JimWolfie — AlwaysSleepy — Epochalyptik — scrotality — LabManiac_cobblepott — buildingadeck — marsthesoos — GreyBlob — LabManiac_Luke — Garta — AzamiLadyofScrolls — Raging_Squiggle — kolau
SCORE: 501 | 107 COMMENTS | 55141 VIEWS | IN 429 FOLDERS
Commander / EDH
SCORE: 1 | 520 VIEWS | IN 2 FOLDERS
Commander / EDH
SCORE: 1 | 311 VIEWS | IN 1 FOLDER
SCORE: 4 | 4 COMMENTS | 709 VIEWS | IN 2 FOLDERS
|Avg. deck rating||33.35|
|Helper Rank||None yet|
|Favorite formats||Pre-release, Commander / EDH, Limited|
|Good Card Suggestions||86|
|Venues||Critical Hit Games, Dream Wizards, First Turn Games|
|Last activity||3 days|