|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Masters Edition III (ME3)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
All Hallow's Eve
Exile All Hallow's Eve with two scream counters on it.
At the beginning of your upkeep, if All Hallow's Eve is exiled with a scream counter on it, remove a scream counter from it. If there are no more scream counters on it, put it into your graveyard and each player returns all creature cards from his or her graveyard to the battlefield.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
All Hallow's Eve Discussion
4 days ago
Could use more All Hallow's Eve.
Cool deck, +1!
1 month ago
I actually just finished the build yesterday. Mana might need some fine tuning but it's test played well. All Hallow's Eve started out as a flavor card but, then I realized it's a mass res that leaves you mana to play with. Helps that it's my favorite Holliday.
1 month ago
Now that Amonkhet with its new cycling cards was released, this deck can be significantly improved. I have tested your decklist as it was, and then made following changes:
- Obviously add new cycling creatures, such as Archfiend of Ifnir or Greater Sandwurm.
- Removals like Murder or Ichor Slick in this deck are bad, because they add creatures into your opponent's graveyard, which makes your Living End worse. You need to focus on removal which disables the creature on the battlefield, puts it into library or exiles it, such as Chaos Warp or Song of the Dryads.
- Turns out that this deck has much better manabase than it seems - mainly because of all the land-cycling creatures (Igneous Pouncer), which can search for dual lands such as Cinder Glade. Thus it is easily possible to play four colors. Adding blue will improve your changes of going off with additional cascade card Shardless Agent and tutors like Bring to Light.
- Replace Flayer of the Hatebound with Ogre Battledriver. As previous comment says, Flayer of the Hatebound doesn't work with Living End. So instead of damage, you'll have haste.
- Replace All Hallow's Eve with Twilight's Call - it's $100 cheaper.
- Add Emrakul, the Promised End as a backup plan - turns out that the deck has a lot of tutors, never misses a land-drop thanks to all that cycling, and has many card types in the graveyard. Emrakul is enough to win all alone.
1 month ago
When did they say it won't go away? I wouldn't say ludicrous amounts but a good amount every couple of months. Just bought 2 Chains of Mephistopheles, All Hallow's Eve, Forcefield, The Tabernacle at Pendrell Vale, Wheel of Fortune, Word of Command, and Serra's Sanctum. Keep in mind every single card I buy is usually NM-MP, MP for some of the more expensive cards because the pricing difference is huge.
I didn't even know the cards I bought previously were on the reserve list, I just thought they were crazy expensive because they were crazy good.
CChaosYou're 100% right. I actually heard some youtuber bought our a narwhal (not sure if I spelled it correctly) and the spike settled similarly to your example.
1 month ago
Is it worth it to buy cards that I will actually use from the reserved list? From what I understand, the cards won't be reprinted so they should retain their value. These are not just cards to keep and hope they increase in price, but also cards that I will be using in EDH decks as well.
The specific cards in question I am looking to purchase are...
9 months ago
All Hallow's Eve could be good if noone else in your playgroup puts much into their graveyard, albeit it works similar to suspend in that it lets everyone else know whats gonna happen a few turns early...
Animate Dead could be useful if someone else is playing a card you want and it has been allowed to die, albeit it may be too easy to deal with
Aphetto Dredging gets better the more tribal a deck is, you've got lots and lots of zombies
more self-mill may be better
Aspect of Mongoose may be fun to protect a single creature, yet still would die to board wipes
no matter what cards I think of or say might be fun, I cant really think of what wuold be the first thing to go...
nevertheless a +1 for you
10 months ago
All Hallow's Eve - Type O Negative
Bellowing Fiend Club by The Misfits.
All I can think of atm.