Printings View all
|Vintage Masters (VMA)||Rare|
|Masters Edition IV (ME4)||Rare|
|Revised Edition (3ED)||Rare|
|Revised Foreign Black Border (3EDFBB)||Rare|
|Unlimited Edition (2ED)||Rare|
|Collector's Edition (CED)||Rare|
|International Collector's Edition (CEI)||Rare|
|Limited Edition Beta (LEB)||Rare|
|Limited Edition Alpha (LEA)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
You may play any number of lands on each of your turns.
Whenever you play a land, if it wasn't the first land you played this turn, Fastbond deals 1 damage to you.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (6)||Vasbear1 , Big-Foot , Swamy , MoJoMiXuP , XxCataclysmiCxX , hippienproud|
|Want (8)||Sicohippy , xpsychovampx , jamesesdad , ryuzaki32667 , ztanos , Syram , Facecheck , MeteoricChimera|
3 weeks ago
+1 for the deck! Love Fastbond to death!
4 months ago
sigh. Tavoya would be boss if Fastbond were legal...
8 months ago
As the banned lists for EDH and German Highland quite different, I don't think that this is fixing the problem. So just look at the difference...
Banned in EDH and German Highlander (13)
- Ancestral Recall
- Black Lotus
- Gifts Ungiven
- Library of Alexandria
- Mox Emerald
- Mox Jet
- Mox Pearl
- Mox Ruby
- Mox Sapphire
- Time Vault
- Time Walk
Legal in EDH not in German Highland (17)
- Birthing Pod
- Chaos Orb
- Falling Star
- Mana Crypt
- Mana Vault
- Mind Twist
- Mystical Tutor
- Natural Order
- Sensei's Divining Top
- Sol Ring
- Strip Mine
- Survival of the Fittest
- Umezawa's Jitte
- Vampiric Tutor
Legal in German Highland not in EDH (25)
- Braids, Cabal Minion
- Coalition Victory
- Emrakul, the Aeons Torn
- Erayo, Soratami Ascendant
- Leovold, Emissary of Trest
- Limited Resources
- Painter's Servant
- Panoptic Mirror
- Primeval Titan
- Prophet of Kruphix
- Recurring Nightmare
- Rofellos, Llanowar Emissary
- Sway of the Stars
- Sundering Titan
- Sylvan Primordial
- Tolarian Academy
- Trade Secrets
- Yawgmoth's Bargain
9 months ago
Removed in the latest update:
- Thragtusk. If our opponent can solve the 5/3 tokens, they can also probably answer this.
- Tectonic Edge and Encroaching Wastes. Poor land destruction cards. By the time they're relevant, the opponent has usually already executed a significant part of their game plan, which means we need answers not mana disruption.
- Mouth of Ronom. Too costly an answer.
- Scrying Sheets. Too narrow and incremental, plus the colorless mana hurts. Will probably rethink this if the deck gets Dark Depths.
- Garruk Wildspeaker. I find him underwhelming in the times that I have cast him.
- Ugin, the Spirit Dragon. Too high a mana cost, although his abilities really do complement the weakness of the deck. The sacrifice lands plan do not really mesh well with the 8 mana.
- Skullclamp. Not sure about this chop, just trying it without. My experience has been, if I'm digging for answers with Skullclamp by killing my X/1's, I may find the answer but not have enough mana anyway.
- Wurmcoil Engine. Doesn't really synergize with the rest of the deck.
Added since last update:- Regal Behemoth and Throne of the High City. Trying out the monarch mechanic to provide some card advantage.- Garruk, Primal Hunter. Trying out as replacement for Garruk Wildspeaker.- Fastbond. Because it should have been here in the first place.- Field of Ruin. A fixed Ghost Quarter.- Ramunap Excavator. Crucible of Worlds with legs.- Vizier of the Menagerie. Green's form of card advantage seem to be to play from the top of the library. This is a Garruk's Horde with lower mana cost.