Destroy all enchantments.
Draw a card.
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Latest Decks as Commander
Tranquil Path Discussion
2 years ago
- Back to Nature (all: enchantments)
- Calming Verse (opponent's/all: enchantments)
- Creeping Corrosion (all: artifacts)
- Essence Filter (all/nonwhite: enchantments)
- Hush (all: enchantments)
- Multani's Decree (all: enchantments)
- Primeval Light (single player: enchantments)
- Seeds of Innocence (all: artifacts)
- Serene Heart (all: auras)
- Tranquil Domain (all: non-auras)
- Tranquil Grove (all: enchantments)
- Tranquil Path (all: enchantments)
- Tranquility (all: enchantments)
- Wave of Vitriol (all: artifacts, enchantments, nonbasic lands)
3 years ago
I didn't choose back to nature. because i favored cards that can cycle or draw. so in case i'm not fighting enchantments I they aren't dead weight. since it's a ramp deck of sorts I don't mind spending more mana in exchange for card draw.