Destroy all enchantments.
Draw a card.
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Tranquil Path Discussion
3 months ago
Build a Selesnya deck and run things such as Darksteel Mutation , Lignify and Song of the Dryads . If you want to make it Bant instead and have counterspells, you now have access to Imprisoned in the Moon . There is also Humility , Overwhelming Splendor , Kasmina's Transmutation and Kenrith's Transformation .
Basically you're going about the deck in the wrong way. Stop trying to "kill" him and start trying to "out pace" him.
You can also prevent him from even gaining life; Leyline of Punishment , Erebos, God of the Dead , Stigma Lasher , Forsaken Wastes , Everlasting Torment , Witch Hunt , Havoc Festival , Rampaging Ferocidon , and Archfiend of Despair .
You're going to want solid enchantment removal. For those, you have; Tranquil Path , Back to Nature , Paraselene , Bane of Progress , Primeval Light , Tranquility , Rampage of the Clans , Fracturing Gust , Austere Command , Tempest of Light and Merciless Eviction .
I'd highly recommend you go Bant and just ignore the Rakdos options I have given you, but those are there in the event you want some extra possibilities.
So you have two things here; Prisons & Mass Removal. They are working against each other, so you want something that protects your own boardstate; Teferi's Protection , Avacyn, Angel of Hope , Darksteel Forge + Mycosynth Lattice , Starfield of Nyx + Eldrazi Monument , Soul of New Phyrexia , Heroic Intervention , etc.
I'd recommend you run all of them, actually. Put Tuvasa as your Commander so you always have access to card draw. He basically turns your first enchantment each turn into a cantrip (Trading 1 card for 1 card).
1 year ago
- Back to Nature (all: enchantments)
- Calming Verse (opponent's/all: enchantments)
- Creeping Corrosion (all: artifacts)
- Essence Filter (all/nonwhite: enchantments)
- Hush (all: enchantments)
- Multani's Decree (all: enchantments)
- Primeval Light (single player: enchantments)
- Seeds of Innocence (all: artifacts)
- Serene Heart (all: auras)
- Tranquil Domain (all: non-auras)
- Tranquil Grove (all: enchantments)
- Tranquil Path (all: enchantments)
- Tranquility (all: enchantments)
- Wave of Vitriol (all: artifacts, enchantments, nonbasic lands)
3 years ago
I didn't choose back to nature. because i favored cards that can cycle or draw. so in case i'm not fighting enchantments I they aren't dead weight. since it's a ramp deck of sorts I don't mind spending more mana in exchange for card draw.