If you control a creature, damage that would reduce your life total to less than 1 reduces it to 1 instead.
|Have (2)||orzhov_is_relatively_okay819 , Forkbeard|
|Want (3)||Zacblu10 , brownwaterboys , TheBl0b|
Printings View all
|Signature Spellbook: Gideon (SS2)||Rare|
|Masterpiece Series: Amonkhet Invocations (AKHMPS)||Common|
|Ninth Edition (9ED)||Rare|
|Ninth Edition Foreign Black Border (9EDFBB)||Rare|
|Eighth Edition (8ED)||Rare|
|Seventh Edition (7ED)||Rare|
|Urza's Saga (USG)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Worship occurrence in decks from the last year
All decks: 0.01%
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.0%
4 days ago
1 week ago
More or less. The deck is equipped with anti-lose-cons than win-cons. Worship , Righteous Aura , and Gideon of the Trials can keep you in the game. So depending on your play group you might want something more aggressive.
2 weeks ago
10/4/2004 It reduces your life total to 1, not the damage to 1.
This is from Worship ’s Gatherer page. So if you were at 1, and being hit for 20 damage from something, the 20 damage would not be reduced to 1, but rather the replacement of the damage would be your life total being set to 1.
2 weeks ago
3 weeks ago
Double check what Sun Titan can get. I suspect most of your CMC 3 or less things are instants or mana ramp that won't be destroyed in general.
1 month ago
- Jund is amazing in every way except for you wallet. That is the worst part of jund. Discard spells impower your Tarmogoyf so running those is super important. Enough to want more Thoughtseize
- Dark Confidant is really good. It helps fight back the down side of discard cards. would recommand, and its early black devotion. Even when we take 5 on Gary when we cast him we heal so there is up side. Getting closer to our win con is always better. We dont need 20 life to win only 1.
- Scavenging Ooze is pretty powerful, you do have rest in peace in the SB but its still worth considering.
- Plague Engineer can help as well. Id play only one though. I see some decks play Murderous Rider as well as a one of.
- Collective Brutality is a very powerful card. I have been on the receiving end many times and lost because of the value this card gets you.
- I would recommend more removal. Espically at least 1x Abrupt Decay and one more Assassin's Trophy . Id be even more comfortable playing 2 more Fatal Push .
- The Reasons for blue: oko,3/3 elks, oko, and filtering with Snap caster. Unless you fight a lot of burn dont go blue.
- Reasons for red: Bolt is Life (cheap removal), Blood braid value (remember she was banned for some time), and wrenn and six. Jund is much more powerful than this build. That being said its not the archtype, and its wayyyyy more spendy.
- For land you want at least to "horizon lands" such as Nurturing Peatland and fast lands such as Blooming Marsh . Field of Ruin can also really help.
- Kitchen Finks is a great SB card and so is Fulminator Mage . Most play Nihil Spellbomb but you have white so you dont need this. By adding all this removal you wont need Damnation in your SB.
- Not a big fan of Mishra's Bauble or Grim Flayer . 10 Fetches is also a little high i would consider cutting down on those. To 6 or 8.
- You are abzan so i will say Worship is a card Giver of Runes Path to Exile and Angel's Grace are cards. As well as Siege Rhino . White also gets you Vizier of Remedies + Devoted Druid for infinite mana. - Tireless Tracker is also a good card draw engine although its not black.
- Other cards to consider Postmortem Lunge Eladamri's Call Finale of Devastation Sin Collector Eidolon of Rhetoric and Collector Ouphe
2 months ago
Cool deck! You might like these: Worship , Plea for Guidance , Mesa Enchantress , Axis of Mortality , Magus of the Mirror , Soul Conduit , Repay in Kind , Sphere of Safety , Wall of Blood , Necrologia , Damnable Pact , Promise of Power , Moonlight Bargain , Ancient Craving , Ambition's Cost
2 months ago
If your LGS ever starts running Leyline of Sanctity or Worship + Sylvan Caryatid in their main or sideboard you'll need enchantment removal. Also, Aria of Flame is great against Death's Shadow and Leyline of Combustion seems like it could be decent, just not against Tron and Elves.