|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Fate Reforged (FRF)||Rare|
|Promo Set (000)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
- Blinking and Mastery of the Unseen interaction question
- Manifesting a god card
- When turning a manifested constellation creature face up, does it constellation ability trigger or not?
- Interaction between Pyxis of Pandemonium & Mastery of the Unseen
- What would happen when you Cloudshift a manifested sorcery?
Mastery of the Unseen
Whenever a permanent you control is turned face up, you gain 1 life for each creature you control.
: Manifest the top card of your library. (Put it onto the battlefield face down as a 2/2 creature. Turn it face up at any time for its mana cost if it's a creature card.)
Mastery of the Unseen Discussion
3 weeks ago
Rare/mythic morph cards or cards that care about face down cards especially if from older sets. They are all good prices right now and most will spike if a morph Commander is revealed.
- Voidmage Prodigy
- Dream Chisel
- Aphetto Runecaster
- Ixidor, Reality Sculptor
- Riptide Entrancer
- Deathmist Raptor
- Whisperwood Elemental
- Aphetto Alchemist
- Vesuvan Shapeshifter
7 months ago
if you want top-deck manipulation, then this deck wants Mastery of the Unseen and Primordial Mist . They're a powerhouse together. A good mana dump later on, and a free blocker every turn that you can exile to use later on.
8 months ago
If you want another way to play the card, you can do it with effects like Soul Summons or Mastery of the Unseen which will always be drawn as noncreature spells, but any Manifest card will be returned to your hand when it dies, because it was a 2/2 creature when it died.
10 months ago
Have you considered running the manifest tech in the deck? It will help you play those high cmc cards earlier. Mastery of the Unseen, Lightform and Cloudform are some of the cards I have in mind. Also, you seem to have missed Insidious Dreams and Vampiric Tutor. It's a pretty good way to get high cmc cards on top of your library. If the budget isn't tight, Jace TMS should be an autoinclude.
11 months ago
If your maybeboard consists purely of cards you own/can obtain, these are my suggestions:
- Submerged Boneyard --> Sunken Hollow
- Meandering River --> Prairie Stream
- Dismal Backwater --> Drowned Catacomb
- Forsaken Sanctuary --> Hallowed Fountain
- Tranquil Cove --> Temple of the False God
- Jwar Isle Refuge --> Exotic Orchard
- Scoured Barrens --> Esper Panorama
- Arbiter of the Ideal --> Eldrazi Displacer
- AEthermage's Touch --> Coalition Relic
- Dead Reckoning --> Conjurer's Closet
- Lavinia of the Tenth --> Kaya, Ghost Assassin
- Mastery of the Unseen --> Eerie Interlude
- Haunted Crossroads --> Gonti, Lord of Luxury
11 months ago
In my deck, I use Parallax Wave to exile/flicker multiple creatures. It might work well in here too.
1 year ago
I wouldn’t force myself to add cards just for the sake of Aminatou’s +1. The deck will run better if it isn’t being pulled towards several directions. Just focus on one strategy and gradually make adjustments grom there. You want one to two strategies that synergize well.
If you’re really looking for a tech that supports the +1 aside from miracles then try Manifest. Mastery of the Unseen is an engine you could look into but it will take you to a whole new direction which focuses on cheating fatties and big spells onto the board.
1 year ago
I was also thinking about abusing the manifest mechanic for the bigger creatures, but I may end up cutting them and streamlining the deck anyway. Mastery of the Unseen seems good so will give it a go.
No data for this card yet.