|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Iconic Masters (IMA)||Common|
|Battle for Zendikar (BFZ)||Uncommon|
Combos Browse all
Creature — Plant
Landfall — Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, you gain 1 life.
Jaddi Offshoot Discussion
3 months ago
Mathmagician Thank you! I'm really glad you like it! I think I need to make it more control focused so that it can combat other more competitive decks. It's possible I should remove Bloodbriar in order to add more emphasis on the land control bit, possibly replacing it with Jaddi Offshoot . I really appreciate your feedback! I'll see what works.
4 months ago
I love the deck, personally I love the uncommon commanders, I've got Hallar, the Firefletcher who is pretty beast as a commander so you have great respect. Now for some suggestions.
- Tideforce Elemental combos off with your Llanowar Scout
- Lotus Cobra is expensive but can help you play heaps
- Jaddi Offshoot and Grazing Gladehart gain you heaps more life
- Guardian of Tazeem I know it's not Mono-blue but I think this would still work with your land bouncing
- Tireless Tracker is such a great card, you may have missed it because it has pseudo-landfall instead of the real thing
- Retreat to Kazandu Very versatile to gain you heaps more life or pump up one of your creatures (or someone else's you never know)
- Horizon Chimera nice little neat creature to keep your life total up
- Oneirophage is new and such a cool card and a meme. Flying is helpful though
Planeswalkers: (Maybe you have something against them which is ok but here's a few)
- Kiora, Behemoth Beckoner you'll get the creature trigger off every Rampaging Baloths and the untap is great for your lands and scouts. Maybe even consider Kiora's Follower with it?
- Nissa, Vital Force nuff said, great card
- Tamiyo, the Moon Sage draw, Draw, DRAW!!
I don't know what your budget is like (especially with Gaea's Cradle in there) but there's some suggestions that might make your already awesome deck even better. Happy brewing, hope this helps :)
4 months ago
cute idea but i think people will get wise to this after a game or 2 and enchantment removal/ Pithing Needle will shut you down.
I'd suggest implementing a Landfall theme to help support a heavy land count:
Grazing Gladehart , Undergrowth Champion , Lotus Cobra , Embodiment of Insight , Baloth Woodcrasher , Avenger of Zendikar , Murasa Ranger , Oran-Rief Hydra , Turntimber Basilisk , Jaddi Offshoot , Territorial Baloth , Snapping Gnarlid , Snapping Creeper , Scythe Leopard , Rampaging Baloths
7 months ago
Latest build: Trying out Birds of Paradise instead of Jaddi Offshoot to increase the density of mana producing creatures. 4 extra mana dorks allows me to shave a land so I'm moving Doorkeeper from the sideboard back to the mainboard. Also in this edit: moving from 2 Blue Sun's Zenith and 3 Sphinx's Revelation to 1 and 4. Defense is more important than offense.
7 months ago
Colossus of Akros might fit in nicely, hits hard, defendes and can double in size.
I agree with cdkime get walls that have something to them; card draw like Wall of Blossoms or regeneration, so should they die you aren't left without anything. Jaddi Offshoot might come in handy as well.
Bow of Nylea could help keep your creatures alive, pump them up and make opponents a bit Leary of coming at you.
8 months ago
--Planeswalker: Nissa, Vital Force
Remove from deck:
Primeval Titan and Sylvan Primordial (both are edh illegal, I'll vote useable, but I'd double check with the group), Assassin's Trophy (nvr help your enemy), Solemn Simulacrum (this card's effects are too slow to be worth 4 mana imo), Moonlight Bargain , Hunting Wilds ,
hkhssweiss on wall
8 months ago
Yo Myrhoon I have:
- Axebane Guardian
- Fog Bank
- Gatecreeper Vine
- Jaddi Offshoot
- Jeskai Barricade
- Overgrown Battlement
- Steel Wall
- Vine Trellis
- Wall of Blossoms
- Wall of Denial
- Reliquary Tower
- Azorius Signet
- Selesnya Signet
- Simic Signet
- Sol Ring
- Swiftfoot Boots
- Assault Formation
- Arcane Denial
- Beast Within
- Krosan Grip
- Kodama's Reach
- Rampant Growth
9 months ago
Well who doesn't like a good theme deck... That being said, Axebane Guardian, might be more useful than Overgrown Battlement. I probably prefer Jaddi Offshoot or Pride Guardian to Wall of Vines too. Doran, the Siege Tower should probably be included just as a deputy to Arcades, the Strategist as should Tree of Redemption as an equally pointless endeavor... Seriously though Sheltering Word seems like an ideal fit...
Jaddi Offshoot occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.01%