Combos Browse all Suggest
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
|Commander: Rule 0||Legal|
|Pauper Duel Commander||Legal|
Creature — Insect
Landfall — Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, you gain 1 life.
8 months ago
Duskwielder > Essence Warden Briarblade Adept > Elvish Dreadlord Kazandu Nectarpot > Evolution Sage Taunting Arbormage > Skemfar Avenger Nissa, Genesis Mage > Reclamation Sage Fyndhorn Elves > Arbor Elf Haunted Cloak > Nim Deathmantle Foul Orchard > Wirewood Lodge Golgari Guildgate > Grim Backwoods Witherbloom Campus > Field of Ruin Forest > Evolving Wilds Pride of the Perfect > Black Market Crown of Skemfar > Asceticism Enslave > Dictate of Erebos Tangletrap > Assassin's Trophy Crushing Vines > Putrefy Feed the Serpent > Deadly Rollick Inspire Awe > Obscuring Haze Bladebrand > Feign Death Harvest Season > Kindred Summons Gruesome Fate > Kindred Dominance Return from Extinction > Torment of Hailfire
Bloom Tender > Sol Ring Elderleaf Mentor > Arcane Signet Eyeblight Cullers > Rampant Growth Greenseeker > Key to the City Wildborn Preserver > Three Visits Springbloom Druid > Farseek Silhana Ledgewalker > Rogue's Passage Lys Alana Bowmaster > Beast Within Seedborn Muse > Whispersilk Cloak Rishkar, Peema Renegade > Door of Destinies Wildheart Invoker > Darksteel Plate
11 months ago
Hey there, nice deck! There are some good pieces in here. I feel like there are some more optimal cards that could be added/swapped, but I'm not big into standard, so take my suggestions as you will!
Kazandu Nectarpot I think would get you more value than Vampire Spawn, for multiple triggers instead of just one to combo off of Dina. Marauding Blight-Priest is another great combo piece that stacks with Dina, I'm just not sure who you'd want to switch out for - maybe Scion of the Swarm?
1 year ago
Other Cards that you could consider cutting
- Ondu Giant => Seedguide Ash this card is one more mana expsive and has to die inorder to get the lands, but could be such a good upside. This dieing with your commander reads ramp 3 draw 3 cards and gain 3 life
- Soratami Mirror-Guard I get what you are doing here, but I feel like there are better payoffs for this
- Timbermaw Larva => Rampaging Brontodon trample is 1,000% better on this card
- Wakeroot Elemental 5 greens for a 5/5? way overcosted
- Wave-Wing Elemental again similar argument to Windrider Eel not that big of an impact
- Wild Wanderer good but could have better options
- Aetherflux Reservoir I know this is good in commander but why? No synergy at all, there has to be a better card slot here
- Elixir of Immortality I used to put this in all of my decks too, but it is counter productive to your stragay with cards like Splendid Reclamation and The Mending of Dominaria
- Wayfarer's Bauble There is better ramp than this in green
- I see why you have Jiang Yanggu but I feel like there is stronger cards than that. I cut the card to tutor Journey for the Elixir for him sorry :(
- There are a bunch of other better than Ranger's Path you could add, I'll show them in the recommendations
- Future Sight and Ominous Seas both seem strange here. I get future sight can draw cards, BUT I feel you should use mana sinks rather than off the top of your library draw
- Ghostly Flicker is on thin ice, like yes you have all the etb creatures but sometimes it is a dead card. meh at best?
Other Cards that you could consider adding
This is where the fun begins and your wallet cries
- You want Nissa, Who Shakes the World great card, it is a mana doubler ramp, and also you just win with the ultimate
- I heard you like ramp try Tireless Provisioner and pick up one for me while you are at it please
- Here is a gaint list of green ramp Harrow , Growth Spiral , Explore , Khalni Heart Expedition , Roiling Regrowth , Grow from the Ashes , Urban Evolution , Migration Path , Natural Connection , Nissa's Renewal , Nylea's Intervention , Spring / Mind , Animist's Awakening , Omen of the Hunt
- Keeping your life total at a high level Kazandu Nectarpot , Grazing Gladehart , Retreat to Kazandu , Jaddi Offshoot
- Mana Sinks, you are going to have a lot of mana, might as well do something with it Kamahl's Druidic Vow ummm.... yes? Kefnet the Mindful one of my favorite Gods, that doesn't have a place. I look forward to getting attacked by him Sprout Swarm it is really easy for this card to be "free"
That is all I can think of at the moment. I'm sure I'll have more la
1 year ago
Powerleech : would be great
Quiet Disrepair , Retreat to Hagra , Retreat to Kazandu , Jaddi Offshoot , Grazing Gladehart , Kazandu Nectarpot , Lifegift : Landfall and upkeep triggers. Run a land ramp package thanks to green to capitalize on these effects. Very budget friendly options
1 year ago
You only have a few actual creatures (17, not including the commanders) in the deck so I don't think Zendikar Resurgent and Guardian Project are worth it. Would an Emerald Medallion or other cost reducing spells be better. As for card draw Mentor of the Meek? You are playing green; there has to be something else.
You also only have a limited number of non-land permanents (34) and very little self mill and fetch lands. So I'm not sure if Eerie Ultimatum really deserves the spot. Your permanents are pretty powerful, so you may still want this. If you decide to keep it in you might want to look at Deadbridge Chant and more fetches or Evolving Wilds for your lands.
My only other thought is Entreat the Angels. You are going to draw cards during your second main phase; no miracle is feel bad.