|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Aether Revolt (AER)||Uncommon|
Combos Browse all
Creature — Dwarf Artificer
, Sacrifice Restoration Specialist: Return up to one target artifact card and up to one target enchantment card from your graveyard to your hand.
Restoration Specialist Discussion
4 days ago
1 month ago
TheNocholas You're welcome, and thanks for the upvote in return! Feel free to stay and discuss!
Hey griffstick, you caught me right as I was writing this comment! That is a cool card that I'll have to think about/test! I see good interactions with Restoration Specialist and Sun Titan . Might be worth it...
For anyone interested, here are the WAR changes!
- +1 Liliana's Triumph
- +1 Despark
- +1 Smothering Tithe
- +1 Massacre Girl VERY excited about her. With Elenda at 2 toughness or more and a decent chain, I can kill the board besides Elenda and M-Girl. Big swing.
-1 Utter End
- -1 Fumigate
- -1 Forge of Heroes
- -1 Together Forever
- -1 Deathrender
Sideboarding my Together Forever/Deathrender combo. Found it's too clunky and not very good, as much as I like it.
Looking forward to getting my hands on Liliana, Dreadhorde General .
2 months ago
Howzit AtrusOfMyst! Thanks for the comment and upvote!
Endrek Sahr is a nice token mechine but the cmc is too high, and I don't really run enough creature spells to really take advantage of him.
SynergyBuild I definitely considered it. Two problems: it costs a lot over time, and if Elenda is under it and it gets blown up, she stays in exile forever(see updated text on gatherer), which is the same reason I don't have Mimic Vat , a personal favorite.
For those interested:
I am testing out/thinking of adding the following cards: Costly Plunder , Utter End , Fumigate , Viscera Seer , Remember the Fallen , Restoration Specialist , and Scavenger Grounds . Any cuttable cards you see? Thanks for reading!
3 months ago
Argivian Find , Auramancer , Restoration Specialist . Auramancer and Specialist don't have to tap to recur and are good with creature reanimation/recursion such as Reveillark , Sun Titan , Phyrexian Reclamation , etc. Sun Titan can reanimate 3 CMC or less enchantments.
3 months ago
I don't know what kind of group you play with so I'm going to make a bunch of general sugestions.
- First off, you might benefit from some instant speed removal. Path to Exile Swords to Plowshares etc.
- Similar to above counterspells will help protect you enchanted creature and stop problems from hitting the board.
- If you do not like counterspells perhaps Brave the Elements effects or things like Valorous Stance or Sheltering Light etc.
- Board wipes are also useful in stopping decks that go wide from getting out of hand.
- If you want to keep your removal enchantment based Prison Term is good and you go further into Pacifism efects and/or Oblivion Ring effects.
- Idyllic Tutor and Plea for Guidance are a couple tutors to consider.
- Sram, Senior Edificer is another enchantress effect for auras.
- Some artifact ramp to speed your deck up could be good. Primarily 2 cmc rocks to play before your general. ex. Sol Ring Azorius Signet Talisman of Progress Fellwar Stone
- If you don't like the mana rock idea perhaps you could hate on other peoples. ex. Stony Silence Kataki, War's Wage Aura of Silence
- Sun Titan , Restoration Specialist , and Retether provide some more recursion.
- Sigarda's Aid is a staple in aura/equipment based decks.
- You seem to have most of the auras I like in the deck already but a few to consider are Flickering Ward , Gryff's Boon , Shielded by Faith , and Battle Mastery
- It might be worth branching into equipment for utility, Lightning Greaves and Swiftfoot Boots add some much needed haste.
- Last but not least Bastion Protector is good at both protecting your general and upping his power.
Hopefully some of this is helpful.
3 months ago
Hey, very nice first draft.
Skullclamp is busted with Teysa and creatures who give you tokens when they die. Most of my suggestions are to get more out of Skullclamp. They will also help to decrease the avg. CMC which is high at 3.5. A creature who creates token when it ETB or dies combos with Altar + Deathmantle to give you unlimited die triggers and tokens.
- Enlightened Tutor or Open the Armory : tutor for Clamp. Enlightened can tutor for Tithe which is busted ramp on the battlefield in the early game or Riches to win the game.
- Doomed Traveler : with Teysa and Clamp draw 12 cards, three different equips.
- Hunted Witness : same as Traveler.
- Thought Vessel : two drop mana rock and no maximum hand size.
- Restoration Specialist : recur an artifact and an enchantment.
- Buried Alive : helps to setup combo Karmic + Lark + Cutthroat + Seer/Feeder. Get all these pieces in the graveyard for Lark to reanimate.
- Carrion Feeder : one mana, no mana cost sac. Combos with Karmic + Lark to give Feeder unlimited counters/power.
- Solemn Simulacrum : combos with Karmic + Lark + sac outlet for unlimited draw and put all basic lands onto the battlefield.
- Nether Traitor : 1 toughness and can be reanimated.
- Anguished Unmaking or Vindicate
- Day of Judgment
- Living Death
- Reliquary Tower : no maximum hand size, good when drawing a lot of cards with Clamp.
- Concealed Courtyard
- High Market : sac outlet.
- Buried Ruin : recur Skullclamp, Altar or Deathmantle.
Cards to consider cutting. All cards here are good, but some are redundant, have a high CMC or can be upgraded:
- Orzhov Locket
- Boreas Charger
- Priest of Forgotten Gods
- Utter End
- Yosei, the Morning Star
- Butcher of Malakir
- Harvester of Souls
- Ogre Slumlord
- Sifter of Skulls
- Sadistic Hypnotist
- Kaya's Wrath
Good luck with your deck.
4 months ago
For card draw in white you can use generic deck thinners to instead improve the quality of draws. Secluded Steppe , Drifting Meadow for example. Gift of Estates or Land Tax , Strata Scythe , Sword of the Animist options. Seer's Sundial , Mentor of the Meek , Tamiyo's Journal , Sea Gate Wreckage , Loreseeker's Stone actually draw stuff.
Restoration Specialist occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.01%