|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
Creature — Elf Warrior
Parley — When Selvala's Enforcer enters the battlefield, each player reveals the top card of his or her library. For each nonland card revealed this way, put a +1/+1 counter on Selvala's Enforcer. Then each player draws a card.
Selvala's Enforcer Discussion
1 year ago
thank you so much for actively helping me improve the deck. I have been closely looking at the large pile of commons which I own more closely. As well as paying good attention to all the suggestions you both made. I came up with the following list of changes to improve the overall strategy and consistancy of the deck.
- Elvish Ranger: Too vanilla
- Selvala's Enforcer: I don't like giving my oponents free cards
- Treetop Scout: Not relevant enough
- Touch of Moonglove: A defensive removal, better options at hand
- Reave Soul: Too narrow, knowing that Eldrazi flock my meta too
- Plummet: Too narrow
- Murder: Better options at hand
- Asphyxiate: Better options at hand
- Dutiful Return: Better options at hand
- Scour from Existence: Too mana intensive for what it does
- Grim Harvest: overall improvement for what it does
- Culling the Weak: Great synergy with my commander
- Innocent Blood: Great synergy with my commander
- Sundering Vitae: Overall improvement
- Terror: Overall improvement
- Ashes to Ashes: Overall improvement
- Evincar's Justice: Overall improvement
- Entourage of Trest: Overall improvement
- Priest of Titania: Huge improvement
- Vulturous Aven : Great synergy with my commander
Thank you both for all the great recommendations. I have put a few still on the maybeboard, as I do not own them yet. But these changes feel like a mayor improvement to the deck already and I can't wait to see this build into action. If anyone still spots possible upgrades or weak links, then I love to hear you about it!
If anyone wishes to chat with me or other fellow magic players about EDH, Pauper EDH or any other format, I can also be found in here most of the time. Feel welcome to join this discord channel at any time.
3 years ago
Haha, okay. Well, Selfless Cathar requires you to sacrifice it, pay mana, and then your creatures get +1/+1 until end of turn which isn't that great. Maybe replace him with something else?
Zendikar Resurgent is pretty cool, but it doesn't really help you ramp at all as it is the most expensive card in the deck.
You might want to consider taking Obsessive Skinner out as you will likely not get delirium that quickly.
Joraga Auxiliary has a pretty expensive ability that doesn't do much.
I'm not sure how much you depend on land-seeking abilities like Ainok Guide's but this one seems like the worst as it doesn't put the card into your hand and takes up a draw.
Selvala's Enforcer doesn't get big unless you are playing with a LOT of people and just gives your opponents card advantage.
Kavu Primarch doesn't do much and I don't think you will ever want to pay the convoke cost.
Coalition Honor Guard just soaks up removal.
Hopefully that helped!
No data for this card yet.