|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
Enchantment — Aura
Enchant red or green creature
Cumulative upkeep (1) (At the beginning of your upkeep, put an age counter on this permanent, then sacrifice it unless you pay its upkeep cost for each age counter on it.)
You control enchanted creature.
Mind Harness Discussion
1 month ago
2 months ago
Hey Wedge, I've been following your list for a while and I wanted to get your thoughts on a couple cards if you don't mind sharing. Mind Harness Hydroblast Cremate and Fire Covenant Thanks for your time.
2 months ago
Hey ReverseMermaid, I've been following your list for a while and I wanted to get your thoughts on a couple cards if you don't mind sharing. Mind Harness Hydroblast Cremate and Fire Covenant Thanks for your time.
10 months ago
Traveler247 Tbh I dont need LED in the deck, but I have one and it synergises well so Im using it. As for cEDH lists, its used a lot in Doomsday lines and a little bit for infinite mana for Bomberman combos but Dramatic Scepter is really where its at with infinite mana these days.
I used to have the dark depths combo in a deck but found it a bit janky, although I can imagine it would fit well in this deck.
In my combo section I mention the use of Flash with Hulk, that combo however I would not say is janky. Thats one of the fastest combos available in the game, but Ive pretty much cut combos from this deck coz I have so many in other decks already.
- Dead Man's Chest looks like some great value
- Equilibrium I like this, I love playing control
- Hostage Taker testing at the moment but havent drawn it yet, should be good though
- Kederekt Leviathan awesome with reanimate enchantments, I talked about this in my combo section
- Infernal Darkness I prefer Contamination especially in a creature heavy deck
- Mind Harness I like Treachery over this as its basically free to cast with no upkeep costs
- Finally, I want to avoid infinite turns with this deck because I have so many combos in other decks. Also I think Second Chance is more on flavour for infinite turns in this deck, or just playing a normal extra turn card like Time Warp and sacing then recasting E wit each turn / bouncing it with Deadeye would be better coz Time Sieve is a dead draw by itself
10 months ago
Cards I have been experimenting with so far have been Dead Man's Chest, Alpha Authority, Equilibrium, Energy Field, Hostage Taker, Tortured Existence, Infernal Darkness, Kederekt Leviathan, Dystopia, Mind Harness and Dystopia. Granted I love to play control based decks with lots of enchantments so I am a little biased.
1 year ago
Thank you for the suggestions, Sjorpha!
I have all the cards listed in Common. Ones that appear to be not pauper legal are from older sets where their rarity is common.
1 year ago
So, not sure how competitive you're trying to be here, but some of these cards are just not good. For example Skittering Horror and Sivitri Scarzam, it's much better to simply play full playsets of the infect creatures.
Also the deck seems to not be pauper legal, so if you're looking to play in pauper events or pauper queue online you'll need to fix that. Otherwise probably change the format to "casual".
1 year ago
This is Bean.
- Counterbalance (price for this on here is wrong, it's like $5 on tcgplayer. In fact, a lot of these prices are wrong)
- Frozen AEther
- Mana Maze
- Leyline of Anticipation
- Animate Dead
- Dance of the Dead
- Copy Enchantment
- Aura of Silence
- Arcane Laboratory
- Tainted Remedy
- Oblivion Ring
- Banishing Light
- Sphere of Safety
- Spirit of the Labyrinth
- Aegis of the Gods
- Eidolon of Rhetoric
- Supreme Verdict
- Rhystic Study
- Mystic Remora (Combos with Solemnity, as does any cumulative upkeep cards)
- Phyrexian Etchings
- Mind Harness
- Enlightened Tutor
- Dance of Many
- Pendrell Flux
- Vile Consumption
- Mana Web
- Praetor's Grasp
- Oppressive Rays
- Aqueous Form
- Suppression Field
- Future Sight + Sensei's Divining Top + Etherium Sculptor or Helm of Awakening = draw you whole deck
- Stasis Snare
- Temporal Isolation
- Spirit Mantle
- Starfield of Nyx
- Phyrexian Unlife (play this first) + Ad Nauseam = Draw your whole deck. Unlife says: you can't lose the game for having 0 or less life, and all damage to dealt to you when below 0 life is instead dealt in poison counters. Ad Naus doesn't deal damage to you, it's loss of life and so you can pay as much life as you want, draw your deck, and not gain any counters. Works fantastically with all the Propaganda/Sphere of Safety effects, if you run them. Worst case scenario, just put Solemnity out and you can't gain poison counters :D
More expensive options, or later upgrades to the deck:
- Show and Tell + Omniscience (can allow you to potentially cast any number of game ending combos, i.e. Enter the Infinite + Laboratory Maniac + draw)
- Serra's Sanctum
- Dark Depths (combos with Solemnity)
- Idyllic Tutor
- Runed Halo
- Greater Auramancy
- Bitterblossom + Contamination
- Leyline of the Void, can also combo with: Mindcrank + Bloodchief Ascension, infinite combo while it exiles opponents libraries since Leyline of the Void is out.
- Leyline of Sanctity
No data for this card yet.