|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
- Mycosynth Lattice + March of the Machines interaction with bestow
- What would happen to land if it became a 0/0 creature?
- If I have out March of the machines, mycosynth lattice and coat of arms does all lands die or get pumped up
- Experiment Kraj, Planeswalkers, and removing +1/+1 counters.
- Would March of the Machines + Mycosynth Lattice destroy all your lands?
March of the Machines
Each noncreature artifact is an artifact creature with power and toughness each equal to its converted mana cost. (Equipment that's a creature can't equip a creature.)
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
March of the Machines Discussion
1 week ago
I would suggest that you consider squeezing a Tempered Steel into the deck. Be careful that you don't have Mycosynth Lattice and March of the Machines in play without something to pump your creatures.
Mycosynth Lattice and March of the Machines turns all permanents into artifacts and them makes them into creatures with power/toughness equal to casting costs. Lands have no casting cost so they become 0/0 creatures that die at state-based effects speed. They die faster than you get priority. Which is a hilarious way to run mono-blue land destruction. The Tempered Steel or Glorious Anthem will prevent your lands from dying and could wipe your opponent's mana base.
Other than that one word of caution, great deck.
1 week ago
Wedge/Shard additions based on our discussion yesterday:
- Sphinx of the Steel Wind
- Teneb, the Harvester
- Queen Marchesa
- Narset, Enlightened Master
- Surrak Dragonclaw
- Blade of the Bloodchief
- Mycosynth Wellspring (too narrow I think)
- Ichor Wellspring (same)
- Trading Post (you said you didnt like it. Im fine to cut it.
- Brago, King Eternal
- Swans of Bryn Argoll
- Thistledown Liege
- Fires of Yavimaya
- Blood Baron of Vizkopa
- Treasury Thrull
- Bounty of the Luxa
- Shattergang Brothers
- Ghave, Guru of Spores
- Derevi, Empyrial Tactician
- Sharuum the Hegemon
- Wall of Omens
- Wall of Essence
- Aerie Mystics
- Gideon, Ally of Zendikar
- Planar Cleansing (maybe Austere Command instead)
- Citadel Siege (doesnt support any particular archetype, not good enough for good stuff)
- Fog Bank
- Guard Gomazoa
- Wall of Frost
- Bastion Inventor (doesnt do enough I dont think, but we can re-evaluate if we take this more in the affinity direction)
- War Tax
- March of the Machines (it doesnt seem like this is what the artefact deck wants to do for now!)
- Courier's Capsule (to me this is just a worse version of Etherium Astrolabe)
- Scepter of Fugue (doesnt really do anything
- Rhonas the Indomitable (Nylea is just better for this archetype I think)
Note: Nothing has been cut yet. Do you agree with them? If not, please let me know which :)
3 weeks ago
3 weeks ago
I like all of these inclusion, i amonkhet a big fan of the direction of black and green cards. I made som additions
Whirler Rogue good in General and a bomb in ub
Merchant's Dockhandthis might be to all in (?)
Thirst for Knowledge really good in ub, 23 card in blue
March of the Machines well.. Maybe?
Faerie Mechanist with a higher density of artifacts this might go in more decks.
Cranial Plating i don't know about this one
Hibernation's End i love this card, so do you!
3 weeks ago
Depending on how not nice you want to be, this is the perfect shell for Portcullis + Dovescape as a lockdown. March of the Machines seems like it could fit in here as well, as long as you don't accidentally Mycosynth Lattice your lands away.
1 month ago
The commander is Arcades Sabboth - There wasn't an obvious detective commander so I figured if I wanted to go Bant in an Elder Dragon highlander deck without a synergistic commander I might as well do an Elder Dragon.
He's actually ended up being helpful from time to time - like when an opponent played March of the Machines
As for what it does . . . You should play it and see if you can figure it out.
1 month ago
I'd consider looking at the sideboards of some of the more traditional affinity decks- Tooth of Chiss-Goria/Thoughtcast type cards, possibly backed by March of the Machines powering some mana rocks. I'd also consider artifacts with interesting sacrifice effects for touch, possibly to enable a loop/lockdown type setup. Ratchet Bomb, Sun Droplet, Veilstone Amulet or Grafdigger's Cage enchanted with it is remarkably scary and enables hatebears-style play.
2 months ago
I think you could easily cut Memnarch, Take Possession, March of the Machines, Angel's Grace, Liquimetal Coating, Caltrops, Blinkmoth Urn and Mindslaver and the deck wouldn't miss them. That's a start at least.
Also, running 1 counter spell seems silly. I'd say either cut it or add more.