|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Tenth Edition (10E)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
- Mycosynth Lattice + March of the Machines interaction with bestow
- What would happen to land if it became a 0/0 creature?
- If I have out March of the machines, mycosynth lattice and coat of arms does all lands die or get pumped up
- Experiment Kraj, Planeswalkers, and removing +1/+1 counters.
- Would March of the Machines + Mycosynth Lattice destroy all your lands?
March of the Machines
Each noncreature artifact is an artifact creature with power and toughness each equal to its converted mana cost. (Equipment that's a creature can't equip a creature.)
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (8)||VGJustice , mcstang1986 , twistedmage , rockleemyhero , rakdos24 , Nemesis , Ashy , Daeyel|
March of the Machines Discussion
2 days ago
cdkime thank you for your input! Ive never played a true prison deck but i have played against a lantern control list and plenty of affinity. But I'll need to get a card like Maelstrom Pulse in case i do ever take it to an FNM (honestly this is my pet deck, i think would bring my ur delver. Its more competitive).
Lantern control is a very interesting matchup its been a while so i don't remember the results but i remember managing a March of the Machines to have a very interesting affect of other artifact lists.
Affinity on the other hand is about 50/50. Normally if we can wipe enough of there threats it buys us enough time to pull a win
1 week ago
Hi there !
Loving the vibe to the deck so far !
1 week ago
Hi! Neat idea! I really like it! +1!
I've got some good ideas for ya:
Zur the Enchanter will tutor for Arcane Adaptation. You could probably make him the commander for a guaranteed shot at Adaptation every game. I suggest you do that.
Here's my suggestion for an add on to the combo: Intruder Alarm. Now your combo is Near-infinite. IIIIIIIIF you make the Turbine a creature so it untaps when you grab a creature. This can be done with Ensoul Artifact(can be grabbed by Zur!), March of the Machines, Sydri, Galvanic Genius, Karn, Silver Golem, Toymaker, Tezzeret the Seeker (useful otherwise too), Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas, Karn's Touch, Xenic Poltergeist... you get the point. All the creatures would be Adapted Myr so they still help with the game plan. This side combo will make your main combo more powerful, allowing you to get all or your creatures rather than just one. Also you will additionally get infinite mana if you have a free mana-dork out. Something to consider.
Now regardless if you go with the side combo, you'll need a robust tutor package for consistency. Zur and a few others I've mentioned help, but here's some more: Enlightened Tutor, Diabolic Tutor, Razaketh's Rite, Demonic Collusion, Drift of Phantasms, Dimir Machinations, Mastermind's Acquisition, Brainspoil, Fabricate, and Beseech the Queen are all solid options.
Hope some of this helps! Let me know if you like or can't figure out the combo!
1 month ago
Looking over the spoilers for RIX I saw a new card called Pitiless Plunderer. Someone on the website I was on said in the comments that it went infinite with March of the Machines. They do go infinite, but they do absolutely nothing good unless you have something like Blood Artist on the field. I was pretty excited about this until my buddy pooped on my party and said that it's an infinite loop that would actually end in a draw. Is he right? I looked up a ruling, and this is what I found.
421. Handling Infinite Loops421.1. Occasionally the game can get into a state in which a set of actions could be repeated forever. The infinity rule governs how to break such loops.421.2. If the loop contains one or more optional actions and one player controls them all, that player chooses a number. The loop is treated as repeating that many times or until the other player intervenes, whichever comes first.421.3. If the loop contains at least one optional action controlled by each player and actions by both players are required to continue the loop, the active player chooses a number. The nonactive player then has two choices. He or she can choose a lower number, in which case the loop continues that number of times plus whatever fraction is necessary for the active player to have the last word. Or he or she can agree to the number the active player chose, in which case the loop continues that number of times plus whatever fraction is necessary for the nonactive player to have the last word. (Note that either fraction may be zero.)Example: One player controls a creature with the ability 0: [This creature] gains flying. Another player controls a permanent with the ability 0: Target creature loses flying. The infinity rule ensures that regardless of which player initiated the gain/lose flying ability, the nonactive player will always have the final choice and therefore be able to determine whether the creature has flying. (Note that this assumes that the first player attempted to give the creature flying at least once.)421.4. If the loop contains only mandatory actions, the game ends in a draw. (See rule 102.6.)421.5. If the loop contains at least one optional action controlled by each player and these actions dont depend on one another, the active player chooses a number. The nonactive player can either agree to that number or choose a higher number. Note that this rule applies even if the actions could exist in separate loops rather than in a single loop.
Now, 421.4 seems to back up his position, but I would say that in the situation with Blood Artist on the field it is in fact not an infinite situation, because unless he's altered his life total he'll only have 40 life to give (playing EDH). Something tells me I'm wrong, because he's actually a pretty experienced player that has played in official tournaments and all that, whereas I only ever play against him.
Any judges that can tell me just how wrong I am?
1 month ago
In advance sorry for the length and for any duplicates. Ardent Recruit Armament Master Armory Automaton Auriok Edgewright Auriok Glaivemaster Auriok Steelshaper Auriok Sunchaser Brass Squire Etched Champion Etherium Sculptor Grand Abolisher Ironclad Slayer Kemba, Kha Regent Kitesail Apprentice Kor Duelist Kor Outfitter Leonin Den-Guard Leonin Shikari Lumengrid Sentinel Master of Etherium Militant Inquisitor Myr Adapter Myrsmith Puresteel Paladin Relic Seeker Riddlesmith Skyhunter Cub Soldevi Machinist Stoneforge Mystic Sunspear Shikari Training Drone Angelic Armaments Armed Response Armory of Iroas Auriok Survivors Auriok Windwalker Avacynian Missionaries
Flip Avacyn's Collar Balan, Wandering Knight Basilisk Collar Blade of Selves Bladed Bracers Bladed Pinions Bloodforged Battle-Axe Broodstar Butcher's Cleaver Captain's Claws Carry Away Champion's Helm Conqueror's Flail Dispatch
Empyrial Plate Enlightened Tutor Ensoul Artifact Explorer's Scope Ghalma's Warden Golem-Skin Gauntlets Illusionist's Bracers Indomitable Archangel Infiltration Lens Inquisitor's Flail Leonin Abunas Lightning Greaves Loxodon Punisher Masterwork of Ingenuity Neglected Heirloom
Flip Open the Armory Padeem, Consul of Innovation Paradise Mantle Quest for the Holy Relic Ring of Thune Shield of the Avatar Shield of the Righteous Shuko Sigarda's Aid Sigil of Valor Skullclamp Spy Kit Steelshaper Apprentice Steelshaper's Gift Stone Haven Outfitter Stonehewer Giant Swiftfoot Boots Sword of the Animist Sword of the Meek Taj-Nar Swordsmith Trailblazer's Boots Treasure Mage Trinket Mage Trophy Mage True-Faith Censer Umezawa's Jitte Vedalken Archmage Vedalken Infuser Veteran's Armaments Vorrac Battlehorns Whirler Rogue Argentum Armor Argivian Restoration Assault Suit Darksteel Plate Diviner's Wand Efficient Construction Elspeth, Knight-Errant Elspeth, Sun's Champion Ensouled Scimitar Fabricate Fireshrieker Godsend Grip of Phyresis Hammer of Nazahn Haunted Plate Mail Heartseeker Helm of Kaldra Loxodon Warhammer Magebane Armor March of the Machines Moonsilver Spear Nahiri, the Lithomancer Norn's Annex Open the Vaults Pariah's Shield Quietus Spike
Remember the Fallen Scytheclaw Shield of Kaldra Sickleslicer Slayer's Plate Stolen Identity Sword of Kaldra Tatsumasa, the Dragon's Fang Tezzeret the Seeker Thopter Spy Network Thoughtcast Trepanation Blade Whispersilk Cloak Worldslayer Cheers!
1 month ago
1 month ago
2 months ago
I've decided to use March of the Machines because it is the only card I could find that could do it.