|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Mirrodin Besieged||Mythic Rare|
|Mirrodin Besieged: Mirran||Mythic Rare|
|Mirrodin Besieged: Phyrexia||Mythic Rare|
Combos Browse all
Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas
Planeswalker — Tezzeret
+1: Look at the top five cards of your library. You may reveal an artifact card from among them and put it into your hand. Put the rest on the bottom of your library in any order.
-1: Target artifact becomes a 5/5 artifact creature.
-4: Target player loses X life and you gain X life, where X is twice the number of artifacts you control.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (10)||, Big-Foot , gildan_bladeborn , Skulldrey , warcry02 , asceveris , ecurps , RubyStrings , jrschnoebelen , 2austin5|
|Want (3)||Nemesis , Ariumlegion , KB2187|
Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas Discussion
19 minutes ago
Im looking for some extra cash right now and as such, this list of things of sale! I want to come to you all with the individual cards first as this is the site Ive traded through most and I have done business with many of you in the past.
With that said, payment will be by Paypal gift or add 4%. Items will not ship until payment has been received. All items will be shipped in a bubble mailer with tracking. Orders under 25 dollars add 2.67 for shipping, over 25 it is included. This shipping applies to the USA, for Canada I will ask that half of shipping is paid due to the increased costs of shipping out of country. I think that covers most things so here is the list! (Bear with me on the length of it :) ) Also! Prices are per single card, so if you want two of a card, double the price shown
1x Extraplanar Lens (Masterpiece) 26.50
1x Engineered Explosives (Masterpiece) 67.30
2x Monastery Mentor (7.66)
2x Wooded Foothills (KTK) 13.53
1x Wasteland (Expedition) 80
4x Deathrite Shaman (RTR) (4x foil) 31
4x Polluted Delta (KTK) 14.50
1x Polluted Delta FOIL 43
4x Flooded Strand (KTK) 11.90
1x Flooded Strand FOIL 34.60
1x Relentless Dead Russian 13
1x Sword of Body and Mind (Masterpiece) 36.50
2x Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas (1sp) 16.64/ 16
1x Verdurous Gearhulk 6.25
2x Blightsteel Colossus 2x Japanese 24
1x Hazoret the Fervent (Pre release FOIL date stamped) 13.55
3x Simian Spirit Guide 5.87
1x Tropical Island NM/NM- (Rev) 182.50
2x Tireless Tracker 2xRussian 6.14
1x Traverse the Ulvenwald Russian 4.16
1x Food Chain 32.49
1x Scrapheap Scrounger FOIL 3
3x Amulet of Vigor (3x SP+) 7.5
1x Amulet of Vigor Japanese (sp) 7.5
4x Darkslick Shores (2xsp) 9.25/ 9
4x Atarka's Command 5.59
4x Ancient Stirrings 3.65
2x Blooming Marsh 5.30
4x Expedition Map (2x Zen, 2x MM) 2.25
3x Kolaghan's Command 11.33
1x Leyline of Sanctity (MM) 17
2x Esper Charm FOIL 8.9
1x Pithing Needle (Masterpiece) 35.40
4x Snapcaster Mage (4x INN) 41.40
1x Snapcaster Mage (MM17) 39.82
2x Scalding Tarn FOIL (MM17) 69.50
1x Arid Mesa FOIL (MM17) 35.50
1x Marsh Flats FOIL (MM17) 33.11
1x Spirebluff Canal 7.20
Please post on this thread to keep track of first come first serve. As always, thank you for your time and keeping this community the way it is!
1 week ago
3 copies of Sword of the Meek and 4 copies of Thopter Foundry seem excessive when you can just run 1 of each and 4 Gifts Ungiven. Turbo Tezz already benefits from playing Academy Ruins, Trading Post, Time Sieve, and/or Crucible of Worlds because of Thirst for Knowledge. Having an inevitable win via Gifts Ungiven seems too good to pass up. It also lets you play more silver bullet answers. Executioner's Capsule and Pithing Needle can all be played maindeck.
Lastly, I have to ask about Inkmoth Nexus because of how stupid of a card it can be with Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas' minus ability. Is it something worth considering? I know it can completely change your game plan and Tezz lists are already tight on land slots.
1 week ago
Tappedout doesnt like me linking too many cards in 1 post so these are the other cards i wanted to suggest:
1 week ago
Here are some things I like about my silas deck (or cards i would include if i was blue/black instead of blue/black red and therefore had the room) and that might consider including as well.
If you give silas double strike like with Fireshrieker or Grappling Hook he deals damage twice, giving you two triggers of his ability. (Alsowhen combined with deathtouch, silas will survive most combats)
I'm a pretty big fan of Aqueous Form to help let your commander get through.
Mindslaver is pretty gross when you can repeatedly recur it.
Here's a link to my copy if your interested. Vial Renn Affinity
3 weeks ago
Wow, you're all in. As you know i play a combo version of Breya too, so my advice here is to try to protect yourself a little, because with that many combos you'd be first blood for sure in my playgroup. And you have 2 Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas on your list. I think you meant Tezzeret the Seeker
3 weeks ago
Cool, well I'm eyeing your Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas. Would you do my bolas, selfless spirit and things from my binder to make up the difference?
3 weeks ago
I'm gonna go on a little "card vomit" here, so if I apologize if I repeat anything I didn't see that's already in your deck. Unwinding Clock, Darksteel Forge, Kuldotha Forgemaster, Silas Renn, Seeker Adept, Arcum Dagsson, Filigree Angel, Master Transmuter, Indomitable Archangel, Leonin Abunas, Muzzio, Visionary Architect, Steel Overseer, Tezzeret the Seeker , Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas, Inventors' Fair, Time Sieve (goes great with Thopter Assembly, cough, cough, infinite turns), Krark-Clan Ironworks, Ethersworn Canonist, Marionette Master, Metalworker, Mirrorworks, Academy Ruins, Glimmervoid, Sculpting Steel, Phyrexian Metamorph, Tezzeret the Schemer, Tezzeret, Master of Metal, and Tempered Steel are all nice cards for any artifact deck.
Well, that's all I really have to say for the moment. Hope this wall of text I just typed helped, and good luck with your first EDH deck.
3 weeks ago
Change Log 01/05/17
Added colored artifacts for the Dimir artifact archetype. Thought it would be a good idea to include some Dimir/X artifacts as well for some added variance.
- Executioner's Capsule (artifact removal)
- Scepter of Fugue (cross archetype artifact. could work in punisher?)
- Sharuum the Hegemon (Gives us a reason to splash white)
- Silas Renn, Seeker Adept (good blocker, does stuff when it connects)
- Noxious Gearhulk (bomb)
- Sphinx Sovereign (decent top end, gives orzhov drain a payoff for splashing blue)
- Sphinx Summoner (value fliers. can't say no)
- Tidehollow Strix (this card is probably too shitty... BUT it's a nice rattlesnake in Dimir, which is good in multiplayer, and it's an artifact. Thoughts?)
- Cranial Plating (duh)
- Bident of Thassa (messes with opponents' combat and is an artifact. seems like other decks might want this, which is why i like it)
- Courier's Capsule (it's possible that this card just sucks, but I wanted to cast a wide net)
- Etherium Astrolabe (need sac outlets for Spine etc.)
- Etherium Sculptor (cost reduction)
- Ethersworn Adjudicator (good beater, another reason to splash white)
- Filigree Sages (this actually seems kinda bad now that I think of it. what do you think?)
- Inkwell Leviathan (duh)
- Mask of Riddles (maybe this sucks, but it's a good way to sneak in some damage and get cards while being an artifact)
- Master of Etherium (duh)
- Master Transmuter (duh)
- Sharding Sphinx (good top end)
- Skill Borrower (possible terrible, but could be fun. We need to see if there are enough activated abilities in the archetype to justify this)
- Thopter Foundry (need sac outlets, card is just value. we will not include the combo I don't think)
- Bastion Inventor (seems decent, but maybe a bit underpowered in multiplayer)
- Herald of Anguish (duh)
- Reverse Engineer (draw that rewards artifact decks. maybe too specific? probably better for the cube to just put some other draw in this slot)
- Sly Requisitioner (good way to get value from your sacced artifacts. also lines up nicely against the grave pact deck)
- Whir of Invention (duh)
- Wurmcoil Engine (duh)
- Spine of Ish Sah (duh)
- Solemn Simulacrum (duh)
- Scrap Trawler (duh)
- Treasure Keeper (duh)
- Filigree Familiar (duh)
- Epochrasite (i'm not super sold on this, but I like recurrable creatures in multiplayer, so this seems nice)
- Lodestone Golem (possibly too annoying)
- Scarecrone (duh)
- Foundry Inspector (duh)
- Palladium Myr (duh)
- Trading Post (duh)
- Myr Retriever (duh)
- Ichor Wellspring (duh)
- Mycosynth Wellspring (duh)
- Pristine Talisman (duh)
- Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas (not sure actually whether this is the right tez for this archetype. both of the ones from kaladesh seem spicy. what do you think?)
OVERALL THOUGHTS: I'm a bit worried that this archetype as it is now builds itself too easily. I would prefer to have more cross-pollination among archetypes and less "this card is only good in the artifact deck". There is a risk that having both goblins (which are basically junk cards if no one is in the archetype) and artifacts (many of which are only good in the Dimir archetype) dilute the cube too much, making the less archetype-driven decks worse off due to fewer playables. What do you think?