Destroy target land.
Draw a card.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
4 months ago
Being that you want to do land hate here are some cheaper nasty land destruction cards that might interest you I don't know many green land hate cards so:
Orcish Settlers <-- would be really nasty with some ramp
Price of Glory sadly this is a little pricey for a budget deck
Pyromancer's Goggles <-- if you decide to throw some targeting land hate spells
5 months ago
- -- Implode + Collective Unconscious
- -- Burn from Within + Mizzium Mortars
- -- Verdant Confluence + Nissa's Renewal
- -- Banefire + Dragonlair Spider
- -- Fireball + Second Harvest
- -- Into the Maw of Hell + Goblin Rally
- -- Jaws of Stone + Hordeling Outburst
- -- Red Sun's Zenith + Sylvan Offering
Note that while Wort can choose new targets, she cannot choose new modes.
Note also that you cannot choose a new division for cards like Jaws of Stone or Rolling Thunder, which reduces their utility. You can choose new targets, but you will have to redistribute the previous numbers, not choose new ones.
You shouldn't really need too many fireballs during one game, especially if you add in some more draw.