The Trinisphere: Episode 2
9 May 2017
9 May 2017
Hey everyone. Back again with the latest episode of The Trinisphere. Sorry for the delay. Some of our cast members were being world travelers. From here on out it looks like we will be making our schedule of every other week. This episode we are going to have our Johnny, Timmy, and Spike evaluate the commanders of Amonkhet. In addition we will take a look at some of our favorite cards of the set.
Click here to view Episode 2
Amonket Commander review
- Oketra the True
- Kefnet the Mindful
- Bontu the Glorified
- Hazoret the Fervent
- Rhonas the Indomitable
- Samut, Voice of Dissent
- Neheb, the Worthy
- Hapatra, Vizier of Poisons
- Temmet, Vizier of Naktamun
Adam’s Top 3
Ryan’s top 3
Shannon’s top 3
What we are playing this week (5 min)
- Arcum Dagsson - http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/arcum-edh-17-03-14-1/
- Saskia the Unyielding - http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/saskia-the-unyielding-29-of-27/5c
- Titania Beats - http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/mono-green-edh-titania-beats/
- Planeswalker- http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/5-color-edh-ultra-friends/
Builder’s bane (10 min)
Hapatra, Vizier of Poisons builds
- Adam's deck - http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/hapatra-viezier-of-poisons/
- Ryan's deck - http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/hapatra-vizier-of-infect-1/
- Shannon's deck - http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/the-trinisphere-s1e2-hapatra-ophidiophobia/
- Title: News Intro
- About: News show intro or newsroom intro music played before broadcast begins.
- Uploaded: 08.21.12 | License: Attribution 3.0 | Recorded by Maximilien http://soundbible.com/2041-News-Intro.html
This was a fun one to record. Still trying to get down to 1 hour recording time, but there were a lot of sweet cards to talk about. Hope you guys enjoy it. We're already getting ready for Ep3; covering how we each assess threats!
May 9, 2017 11:19 a.m.
I like the summary format that you used here to make a quick reference index. And while I know that you cover this in your podcast, I think that it would help in these reference guides if you make it clear somewhere at the start which of you is the Timmy, Johnny, and Spike. It will be a bit of redundant information for your regular followers, but it would make the context of what you are doing with the Trinisphere a little more clear for the people who find these reference posts before they listen to the podcast. In particular, it would let people know which mindset contributed to building which deck in the Builder's Bane challenge.
Other than that though, I like what you guys are doing here. Awesome job.
May 10, 2017 4:52 a.m.
Thank you for the input. We will certainly try to work on that for the next episode.