Buyback (3) (You may pay an additional (3) as you play this spell. If you do, put this card into your hand as it resolves.)
Copy target instant or sorcery spell. You may choose new targets for the copy.
|Want (2)||JazzCrimes , Frostmourne657|
Printings View all
|Time Spiral (TSP)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
- Mana Geyser + Reiterate
- Desperate Ritual + Lightning Bolt + Reiterate
- Lightning Bolt + Reality Spasm + Reiterate
- Lightning Bolt + Mana Geyser + Reiterate
- Lightning Bolt + Reiterate + Reset
- Dramatic Reversal + Reiterate
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Reiterate occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.02%
- Can I draw my deck before discarding with Faithless Looting?
- Question about how reiterate works in eggs.
- I cast Howl of the Horde (Raid-enabled) then Reiterate; what is the end result?
- Mizzix of the Izmagnus experience counters and Reiterate
- Does Swarm Intelligence go infinite with twincasting spells?
22 hours ago
Reiterate is the only suggestion off the top of my head, fun way to turn their responses back at em and further protects your win cons
5 days ago
Oh, and Reiterate isn't here because of a playgroup thing. They don't like infinite mana, so I didn't include it. But it would be great in a combo build!
1 month ago
Lets say there are five 6/6's on the board. You deal 1 damage to 1, and it deals 1 damage to each creature and player. Then each of the others deal 1 damage to each creature and player. Then each deal 5 damage to each creature and player. Congratulations, each player has been dealt 36 damage and everythings dead. It gets worse the more creatures are on the board.
My favorite is once I did it after having 20 Locust god tokens and a Keranos, which could keep reverberating damage after the last wave died.
1 month ago
Wow, great work MagicalHacker. Reformatted with card links and averages (rounded up) of the range of decks the combos are in. I figure a single number for each 2 card combo makes it easker to tally up and figure percentages later. So 120,411 two-card combos total.
6255 Exquisite Blood + Sanguine Bond
1 month ago
Kalamata If you get to 4 experience counters then you can cast Desperate Ritual, Pyretic Ritual, or Seething Song and copy it with Reiterate. At four counters Mizzix will reduce the spell and buyback cost to just 2 red mana (Desperate Ritual, Pyretic Ritual, and Seething Song will produce more than 2). Therefore you produce infinite mana, rack up your storm count as high as you want, and then cast Banefire for the win. The storm count only really matters for Temporal Fissure, and Thousand-Year Storm is more of a bait than a mandatory win con (I usually win without it), but that's the main combo.
You can grab almost all of the pieces with Firemind's Foresight (Either Mystical Tutor (To grab Banefire), Whispers of the Muse (assuming you have 5 experience counters), or a counterspell for 1, Desperate Ritual for 2, and Reiterate on 3).
Past in Flames, Mystic Retrieval, Snapcaster Mage, and Mizzix's Mastery give you redundancy and let you keep going even if someone stops or counters you (Though that is part of the reason we run so many counter spells).
All in all, the deck plays very quiet and unassuming until it's ready, at which point it explodes.
1 month ago
I made a list that you can find here. If you change categories from "Type" to "Custom" I have each one labeled. There's a description with it, but below I'll include my recommendations. Let me know what you think.
Dig Through Time, Expansion / Explosion, Fellwar Stone, Fury Storm, Growth Spiral, Gruul Charm, Gruul Signet, Izzet Charm, Izzet Signet, Mana Geyser, Manamorphose, Mystic Retrieval, Past in Flames, Pull from Tomorrow, Ral, Storm Conduit, Reiterate, Repeated Reverberation, Reverberate, Seething Song, Shreds of Sanity, Simic Charm, Simic Signet, Snap, Stroke of Genius, Survivors' Encampment, Talisman of Creativity, Talisman of Curiosity, Talisman of Impulse, Treasure Cruise, Turnabout, Twincast, Underworld Breach, Utopia Sprawl, Wild Growth, Windfall
1 month ago
Hey ZorkKnight, thanks for the suggestions. I used to run Reality Spasm in here and while it fits the theme and can serve as a decent combo piece (e.g. infinite mana with Reiterate), it was never my go to infinite engine choice so I ended up swapping it at some point - it just felt clunky compared to cards like Reset or Turnabout.
I'm into the proliferate idea with Flux Channeler! Efficient casting cost & bonus points for being a wizard as well. Definitely up for consideration.
2 months ago
Your average converted mana cost is low enough to go to 33 or 34 if you had mana dorks.
- Holdout Settlement and Survivors' Encampment are just Springleaf Drum on lands. These are reasonable, depending on how hard your game plans need Kalamax or not.
- Rashmi, Eternities Crafter: Rashmi is incremental advantage. You and both know that you are going to play cards on other people’s turns, so why not get free stuff for doing so? Wavebreak Hippocamp does the same thing if you want more of this effect.
- Birds of Paradise, Llanowar Elves, Elvish Mystic, Arbor Elf, Priest of Titania, Rattleclaw Mystic. I prefer creature-based ramp if I’m playing . Most of these cards will Pod into Corridor Monitor, Deceiver Exarch, and Pestermite.
- Spellseeker: Spellseeker grabs most of the instants and sorceries in your deck and more food for Prime Speaker
- Torrential Gearhulk: Snapcaster Mage #2 aka Fatcaster mage. The 5/6 body is nice for when games go longer than expected.
- Thing in the Ice
Flip: I noticed that you don’t have ways to protect yourself. If played earlier, you can flip Thing in the Ice and reset that battlefield. It was dumb in other formats, it’s dumb in EDH as well.
- Niv-Mizzet, Parun: End-game beater and a storm card. Not necessary but strong.
- Creature Tutors: Finale of Devastation, Eldritch Evolution, and Neoform. More tutors for consistency.
Instants and Sorceries
- Reality Shift and Rapid Hybridization: Good removal outside of and . Do you really care about a 3/3 beast or a 2/2 manifest token? I don’t……
- Manamorphose: Just a good cantrip in Temur.
- Swan Song: Another good counter spell, but you have that covered pretty well. Once again, no one cares about one 2/2 bird….no one…
- Reiterate: Goes infinite with Turnabout and Dramatic Reversal and or more mana. However, I think Isochron Scepter is just better if infinite mana is the goal.
- Nature's Lore: This is only and grabs any forest onto the battlefield. Most of the time, you are going to tutor for Forest, so why not grab Breeding Pool instead?
- Raging Ravine: Ok, it has your colors. Are you ever going to activate this man-land? Also, it comes in tapped. Gross….
- Arch of Orazca: I think Arch is better in decks that lack access to card draw. You’re in . Drawing cards, most of the time, is not going to be a problem for you.
- Frilled Mystic and Mystic Snake: I’ve fallen for this trap too. I don’t want to pay for a counterspell on a weak 2/2 body. Compare these two cards to other mana spells like Cryptic Command. This cards counters, protects, and draws cards. I prefer utility creatures with more flexibility.