Drawing mutiple cards in white
Posted on July 28, 2023, 10:42 a.m. by NTakamura
I have a Ao, the Dawn Sky deck I am working on and I was wondering if there are any permanent spells that draws me more the one card for 4 or less. The deck has a large amount of artifact and I will be sacrificing Ao few times through the game. So far I have Welcoming Vampire, Tocasia's Welcome, Staff of Compleation, Relic Vial, Loran of the Third Path, Gate to the Afterlife, Endless Atlas and Esper Sentinel.
July 28, 2023 11:37 a.m. Edited.
Did some research, you might find this useful.
July 28, 2023 12:16 p.m.
- Welcoming Vampire = good draw.
- Tocasia's Welcome = good draw.
- Esper Sentinel = grade A+ draw.
- Loran of the Third Path doubles as removal so it good. It good card draw to at the expense of giving your opponents a card too (not good).
- Staff of Compleation paying 4 life for a card is gonna hurt really bad. After 2 activations, the 3rd it's a total 12 life lost. 26% of your starting life total.
- Relic Vial this seems like it's a good fit for the cmdr but if you want value the turn your cmdr comes down you'll need 2 more mana to activate it. This is slow. Beside your cmdr you'll need other good targets to sac. This one's out for me too.
- Endless Atlas is at best average.
- Gate to the Afterlife - this is the card advantage.
July 28, 2023 3:06 p.m.
July 28, 2023 4 p.m. Edited.
Infiltration Lens has preformed remarkably well for me. Give it a try
July 28, 2023 7:43 p.m.
griffstick thanks for all the suggestions. It definitely gave me a good perspective on my card draw.
July 29, 2023 8:03 a.m.
No problem and I meant to say Gate to the Afterlife is not card advantage. Take that one out too
July 29, 2023 10:19 a.m. Edited.
If you don't value your creatures too much, Martyr's Cry can draw you a lot of cards
July 29, 2023 1:04 p.m.
I haven't tried Dusk Legion Duelist but it might work good if you have a counters theme going on