Enchantment — Class
(This enters the battlefield at Level 1. You may increase this enchantment's level by one by paying the appropriate costs. Activate to increase the level only as a sorcery.)
Legendary creatures you control enter the battlefield with an additional +1/+1 counter on them.
: Level 2
Legendary spells you cast cost : less to cast. This effect reduces only the amount of coloured mana you pay.
: Level 3
Whenever you cast a legendary spell, exile the top two cards of your library. You may play them this turn.
Combos Browse all Suggest
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
|Commander: Rule 0||Legal|
Latest Decks as Commander
Bard Class Discussion
1 month ago
Since you're using Niv and have 24 lands, you could run 4 copies of Growth Spiral rather than one of the Talismans.
Bard Class could be a spicy one-of as a lot of dragons have in their costs. I'm suggesting a single copy because Niv can find it easily.
I know this is a huge strech, but Kalain, Reclusive Painter could also be ramp that's also able to be found with Niv.
Lastly, have you considered Neoform? Since you don't have ways to blink/flicker Niv, you could sacrifice him to find another dragon or even sacrifice a Moonveil Regent to find a Niv (or any other 5 drop) and deal damage to something.
1 month ago
- Aura Shards + Mirari's Wake + Faeburrow Elder + Knight of Autumn + Knight of New Alara Eladamri's Call + Wildfield Borderpost
- Bard Class + Cindervines + Huntmaster of the Fells Flip + Klothys, God of Destiny + Radha, Heart of Keld + Xenagos, God of Revels + Decimate + Dire-Strain Rampage + Escape to the Wilds + Hull Breach + Firewild Borderpost
- Binding the Old Gods + Leyline Prowler + Windgrace's Judgment + Vraska, Golgari Queen + Culling Ritual + Maelstrom Pulse
- Hidetsugu Consumes All Flip + Kardur, Doomscourge + Kroxa, Titan of Death's Hunger + Olivia, Crimson Bride + Orcus, Prince of Undeath + Kolaghan's Command + Rakdos Charm + Dreadbore + Veinfire Borderpost
- Baleful Strix + Hostage Taker + Mistvein Borderpost
- Coiling Oracle + Rootcoil Creeper + Uro, Titan of Nature's Wrath + Growth Spiral + Tamiyo, Collector of Tales + Bring to Light + Croaking Counterpart
- Elite Guardmage + Niambi, Esteemed Speaker + Soulherder + Faithful Mending + Fieldmist Borderpost
- General Ferrous Rokiric + Aurelia's Fury + Wear / Tear + Deafening Clarion + Solar Blaze
- Izzet Staticaster + Prismari Command + Expressive Iteration
- Despark + Fracture + Inkshield + Kaya's Guile + Merciless Eviction
- Fires of Invention + Ignoble Hierarch + Sylvan Caryatid + Blasphemous Act + Demonic Tutor + Farseek + Arcane Signet + Chromatic Lantern + Coalition Relic + Commander's Sphere + Panharmonicon + Tome of the Guildpact + Urza's Filter
3 months ago
True, but not legendary. goes against theme. I already have 3 non-legendary creatures, and that's reluctantly. BoP is only there because I replaced mox amber with it. And the other two are too good to do without. The only way I would put in another non-legendary creature is if it had crazy good legendary synergy. But even then... for example, I've rejected Bard Class just because it's not legendary itself.
5 months ago
This needs lots of help. I'm gonna try my best to help.
I'll start with the easy cuts.
- Atla Palani, Nest Tender this card is more of a build around card
- Piru, the Volatile same as above high cmc
- Darigaaz Reincarnated not strong high cmc
- Cruel Reality high cmc, weak
- Oros, the Avenger bad
- Mayael the Anima a build around card
- Shattergang Brothers isn't gonna be strong here. Is better in a different build.
- Iwamori of the Open Fist bad
- Collective Blessing other better options available
- In Search of Greatness bad
- Instrument of the Bards slow
- Marchesa's Decree will not protect you and doesn't work with the cmdr.
Cards that think are good here.
6 months ago
Here are some cards to consider dear brother:
- Bard Class
- Urza's Ruinous Blast
- Primevals' Glorious Rebirth
- Arvad the Cursed
- Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain
- Raff Capashen, Ship's Mage
- Kamahl's Druidic Vow
- Anafenza, the Foremost
- Day of Destiny
- Kenrith, the Returned King
- General's Enforcer
- Baird, Steward of Argive
- Rishkar, Peema Renegade
- Literally any form of removal, you've got next to none
- Better artifact ramp
- Better lands (artifact lands are bad choices here)
- More ramp spells (i.e Cultivate, Farseek)
Remember, really look at what you're throwing in. Half of these cards have no function, and don't do anything for the deck. I'll leave it to you (for now) to figure out which ones fall under this. One that I'll give you is Nahiri, Storm of Stone. You've got very little equipment, and equipment is not the focus of the deck here.
A good start, but remember what I've taught you. Keep it up!
7 months ago
Bard Class may be worth running, but as it stands I don't see it as being better than anything else in the deck :/
Chalice certainly a favorite of mine, it's hiding at the top of the Ramp and Kicker categories ;)
Again, thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Magic dialogue is up there among the things that make me chattiest...
7 months ago
Would for sure test it out! Cindervines is a really good anti combo piece against anything with storm or the many different Underworld Breach Combos running around, but if that's not super prevalent in your playgroup, I could see it being cut! It also doesn't do a whole lot against single card combos, like Kiki or Ad Naus. And I believe you are correct, a conspired spell wouldn't trigger your commander's casting trigger, though a conspired copied spell would still be kicked if the original target was also kicked!
Also in terms of newer cards, Bard Class may also fit your bill, making your commander cheaper and entering with a 1/1 counter!
And in brainstorming, I did think of things with Multikicker! Everflowing Chalice is a great scaling ramp spell! Or if you intend to cast a whole bunch of kicked spells, the cost reduction from Vine Gecko seems decent!
7 months ago