Whenever a spell or ability causes a player to shuffle his or her library, Psychogenic Probe deals 2 damage to him or her.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Psychogenic Probe Discussion
2 months ago
personally I have a Thada deck that I've been using for the last couple months. The nice thing about a stealing stuff based Thada deck, is that she will essentially scale with your opponents. Psychogenic Probe and Quicksilver Fountain can be pretty fun. Also Stealing Sol Rings and other mana rocks makes it so you can play some pretty cool eldrazi and artifact creatures way sooner.
3 months ago
Psychogenic Probe. It's evil and genius with Thada Adel. Also punishes other people for land searching & tutoring. Great against Yisan.
on Ob Noxious
3 months ago
Super cruel! Just they way I like it! With all the library shuffling you're forcing, you might want to consider Psychogenic Probe :) stay frosty!
4 months ago
Great deck! The idea is really interesting and looks really fun to play! :)
Here are a few suggestions:
- I really think you need to go all in on the Ancient Stirrings playset, as finding your Liquidmetal coatings effects are crucial to your strategy.
- Avoid Fate (yes, its modern legal xD) is an interesting option for the sideboard, when people bring in all the artifact hate, and you can also dodge a few Bolts hehe.
- Consign to Dust is an insteresting late game option!
- Viridian Corrupter actually forces you to destroy an artifact, and that can fireback when you just want a creature... Maybe Reclamation Sage is less unforgiven in that regard? Or maybe just Glissa Sunseeker for the repeatable effect (works perfectly on lands)!
- I think you dont have enought creatures, but Nullmage Shepherd is a very cool card here!
- Psychogenic Probe does a good job punishing fetch lands and other uncool searching stuff :)
5 months ago
Erebos, God of the Dead should be in the list. Anytime life loss is a thing you need to stop the life gain decks or they'll have an unfair table advantage.
6 months ago
Not much, but Psychogenic Probe combos nicely with Maralen of the Mornsong + Ob Nixilis, Unshackled, essentially ending the game, and it's pretty easy to etch with Maralen. Only problem is that it hits you to, and 5 damage per turn doesn't sound nice.
7 months ago
Thanks for the compliment Suaz14! Here are some more. Please excuse my need to recommend creature spells... It's my favorite card type. I'll be sure to include some non-creatures as well!
- From the Ashes
- Obsidian Fireheart
- Orcish Settlers
- Embermaw Hellion
- Ember Swallower
- Volcanic Offering
- Bend or Break
- Thoughts of Ruin
- Tectonic Break
- Winter Orb
- Static Orb
- Psychogenic Probe (This card is awesome for fetches!)
- Impending Disaster
- Smoke (Fitting I feel)
- Tectonic Instability
You'll probably want to be drawing cards while your opponents are forced to discard cards because they're missing land drops or just barely making the cut at 7 cards in hand. In any case Sandstone Oracle is a budget friendly draw spell. There are plenty of other better options too, but it was just a thought.
I'm not going to be cruel and "suggest" the cards above, that's a lot of clicking around for you to do. So I'll just leave the list here. Hopefully you see something that sparks some interest!