Front:Cryptolith Fragment Flip
Combos Browse all Suggest
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
|Commander: Rule 0||Legal|
Aurora of Emrakul
Creature — Eldrazi Reflection
Whenever Aurora of Emrakul attacks, each opponent loses 3 life.
rdean14 on Card creation challenge
3 years ago
Rainbow Flame deals X damage divided evenly, rounded down, among any number of targets.
If White was spent to pay for X, gain twice X life.
If Blue was spent to pay for X, draw half X cards, rounded down.
If Black was spent to pay for X, target player discards half X card, rounded down.
If Green was spent to pay for X, destroy half X enchantments or artifacts, rounded down.
I'd like a Reflection creature. Aurora of Emrakul is the only reflection creature.
Gidgetimer on Is a double sided card …
4 years ago
To expand just a bit further since this particular interaction isn't intuitive:
In the graveyard Cryptolith Fragment Flip is an artifact, but zone change triggers "look back in time" to what the card's characteristics were before. So if something triggers on a creature being put into the graveyard ( Dingus Staff ) now phrased as "dying" ( Zulaport Cutthroat ), it will trigger from Aurora of Emrakul dying.
Caerwyn on Is a double sided card …
4 years ago
In the future, please use the Rules Q&A section of this site when you have questions regarding rules, cards, or card interactions. I have taken the liberty of moving this thread for you.
That section has some added functionality, such as the ability to “mark as answer” a response to show you no longer have questions. Once your matter is resolved, if you could select an answer, that would be appreciated.
Double-faced cards are always front-face up in any zone. So, in your hand, it will be front side up; in your graveyard, front side up; etc.
The only time the back side is up is when it is a permanent on the bagtlefield, transformed under your control. That is the only zone and situation when Aurora of Emrakul will be a creature.
DaringApprentice on Odric's Horde
6 years ago
Nice deck, I like these deckbuilding constraints! Attempting to stick with the concept written above, to add trample to your creatures, you could use It That Rides as One Flip (the transformed side of Lone Rider Flip) or Chimeric Egg, and to add deathtouch, consider using Aurora of Emrakul.
tempest on ENM cards added to deckbuilder?
6 years ago
- extricator of sin / extricator of flesh
- Curious Homunculus / Voracious Reader
- Docent of Perfection / Final Iteration
- Voldaren Pariah / Abolisher of Bloodlines
- conduit of storms / conduit of emrakul
- Vildin-Pack Outcast / Dronepack Kindred
- Kessig Prowler / Sinuous Predator
- shrill howler / howling chorus
- tangleclaw werewolf / fibrous entangler
- Ulvenwald Captive / Ulvenwald Abomination
- Cryptolith Fragment / Aurora of Emrakul
idk how you want to do meld cards, but i listed them here as well:
- bruna, the fading light + gisela, the broken blade = brisela, voice of nightmares
- graf rats + midnight scavengers = chittering host
- hanweir garrison + hanweir battlements = hanweir, the writhing township
Not all of them have been added to the database.
Also noticed Chilling Grasp vs Chilling Grip