Please don't post twice.
If you think it didn't post the first time, check before posting again.
And the admins will complete adding the cards as soon as they have the time. The set just released. There's only a handful of people working on it.
July 8, 2016 3:23 p.m.
Cards are put into the system by the users whenever they are available to commit the time to do so. Any upgraded user can input or fix cards, though it is usually taken care of by one or two individuals upon a set's release. The job is done on a volunteer basis, and pressuring it doesn't help anything. I realise that this isn't commonly known information and shaming for not knowing this isn't the best path, but it'll happen in time. The set isn't even out yet and won't be for several weeks. There is still time.
July 8, 2016 4:06 p.m.
July 8, 2016 5:27 p.m.
I can set those manually if you list them all here (updated those)
July 8, 2016 5:35 p.m.
- extricator of sin / extricator of flesh
- Curious Homunculus / Voracious Reader
- Docent of Perfection / Final Iteration
- Voldaren Pariah / Abolisher of Bloodlines
- conduit of storms / conduit of emrakul
- Vildin-Pack Outcast / Dronepack Kindred
- Kessig Prowler / Sinuous Predator
- shrill howler / howling chorus
- tangleclaw werewolf / fibrous entangler
- Ulvenwald Captive / Ulvenwald Abomination
- Cryptolith Fragment / Aurora of Emrakul
idk how you want to do meld cards, but i listed them here as well:
- bruna, the fading light + gisela, the broken blade = brisela, voice of nightmares
- graf rats + midnight scavengers = chittering host
- hanweir garrison + hanweir battlements = hanweir, the writhing township
Not all of them have been added to the database.
July 8, 2016 7:09 p.m.
July 9, 2016 7:05 a.m.
Can we get Graf Harvest, Liliana's Elite, Gisela, and Bruna added? Just need them in for deck building purposes. Thanks in advance if someone takes the time to do it.
July 9, 2016 9:13 a.m.
Doing what I can to help, TooBlue I just submitted Liliana's Elite (twice because the first time, I fogot an image) for you.
July 9, 2016 9:31 a.m.
How will the meld cards be added to the data base? On the playtester, you can't really put the backs of the two cards together. I guess they could work like any other DFC, but then you'd have an extra card when you go to meld. Thanks!
July 9, 2016 11:36 a.m.
I think I prefer it as a DFC on the back of the ones that have the meld clause. so gisela, graf rats, and hanweir battlements
July 9, 2016 1:34 p.m.
That would work, except there'd be really no place to put the other card. I guess you could just put it in exile. Aside from wierd situations with Eldrazi Processors or something of the sort, that'd be good.
July 9, 2016 2:37 p.m.
Just make the melded forms tokens (that actually have icons) and then manually put your two pieces into exile (as far as the local playtester goes). That's what I would do.
The thing isn't self intuitive. You have to fill in the gaps. Just make a solution.
July 13, 2016 4:11 p.m.
Most of the tokens, though, tend to show up as black rectangles instead of the actual card. I do like the idea of double-siding the card with the transform though. But, I guess anything is good as long as it works.