Please login to comment
Hey guys, so I recently made my very first Turn 1 Modern Win Hand. You know, those hands where you get the optimal seven cards and win immediately? The only problem is, I have absolutely no idea what sort of a deck to put it into. So... I thought we could have a little bit of fun!
I'll show you guys the hand, and you guys build decks around it.
Turn 1 Win
You'll need: 1x Mountain , 1x Ornithopter, 1x Infernal Plunge, 1x Seething Song, 1x Expedite , and 1x Madcap Experiment. Keep in mind this is only six cards. The 7th card does not matter at all, but ideally you do NOT want Blightsteel Colossus in your opening hand.
Here's what you'll want to do:
- Play your Mountain
- Cast Ornithopter for
- Tap your Mountain and cast Infernal Plunge, targeting Ornithopter so you can add to your mana pool
- Use all three of your red mana to cast Seething Song, adding to your mana pool
- Of this five, you spend four of it to cast Madcap Experiment and reveal cards from the top of your library
- If you reveal Blightsteel Colossus within the top 19 cards (Statistically speaking, you should), you get to bring out an 11/11 with Infect. Shame he doesn't have Haste...
- Use your last to cast Expedite , targeting Blightsteel Colossus and swing for 11 Poison Counters on Turn 1.
Alternate cards are:
Point of Interest:
Nah. Probably not. Anyway, have fun! :D
August 17, 2017 3:17 p.m.
SCORE: 1 | 203 VIEWS
|Avg. deck rating||2.00|
|Helper Rank||None yet|
|Good Card Suggestions||2|
|Last activity||2 months|