SCORE: 31 | 21 COMMENTS | 4053 VIEWS | IN 15 FOLDERS
Ranking Changes 7/7/2019 —July 7, 2019
- Advanced Nissa, Worldwaker to High-Power.
Reason: Re-evaluation of abilities. Abilities meet high-power benchmark. These include creature spawn and untapping large amount of land, effectively making her casting cost a moot point. She has no 'minus ability' outside of her ultimate.
- Kiora's Specific Reason: Can untap land and a creature at once. Can sift through deck. Perfect color and cost for ramp.
- Dovin's Specific Reason: Prison type oathbreaker. Can reduce damage and disable creature ability for a turn. Can be used with Oath of Teferi . Meager lifegain and some card advantage.
My deck would like to have a conversation with you. You can get infinite turns on T4 very easily with the possibility of going infinite on T3 with the right hand / draw. I am sure it can go faster with cards seen in Tier Zero / One cEDH decks.
Her power comes from untapping both a creature and a land. Set within a ramp deck, this produces you twice the mana of any permanent you wish to use. With the correct cards, which let's be honest that is how ALL Magic decks work, you can literally go infinite with her.
That being said, if you are merely rating based on card print, she is pretty weak. She's the type you must build around carefully, but in a vacuum yes she has many flaws. So ultimately it depends what you are ranking:
- Card print in a vacuum?
- Or card potential in a tuned deck to maximize ability use?
SCORE: 3 | 229 VIEWS | IN 1 FOLDER
July 6, 2019 9:36 p.m. Edited.
- Apologies. Apparently, something went wrong during my sorting.
- Her ability to untap land as well as a creature is a highly valued ability.
- She is actually supposed to be in high-power along with Dovin Baan .
- Thank you for bringing this to my attention.