Please login to comment
These aren't listed in any order of priority...
1) Can we have it so if we type in the Godzilla card name of a creature that version of the card art will post/be listed.
2) When a Companion card is listed can it be changed so if I have cards in my Sideboard that don't meet my Companions restrictions it won't say my Companion isn't legal. i.e Say my Companion is Umori, the Collector and i chose creatures. My deck is all creatures no spells, artifacts, or Planeswalkers yet in my Sideboard there might be an enchantment or eight. Can we change it so it doesn't say: "Legality": "This deck is not valid to have Umori, the Collector as a companion"
3) How come when I try to delete decks the never go away? They'll say this deck is scheduled to delete in one or two hours. I sign back on eight hours later and a deck I've been trying to delete for two to three months is still there. I have fifteen pages of decks and I only want four to six.
4) Can we edit and or update the deck hubs? Maybe add: Muay Thai, where Aikido is solely defensive, Muay Thai is more if you attack me or cast spells at me or my permanents it's going to hurt you; Maybe add the Triome colors to the color combinations like Zagoth not just Sultai; Cycling; Flash; Companion; Treachery (for decks built around cards like Agent of Treachery, Portent of Betrayal, Act of Treason), Thrulls(I mean we have Saprolings); Satyr; Maybe delete: four color(all five colors in their different combinations are already there); Birthing Pod; Dark Depths; does Izzet Phoenix really need it's own catagory? It's not covered under Izzet or Phoenix?; Pox; Storm; Suicide Black(Isn't Mono-Black usually that anyway?); Maybe change Tron to Urza-Tron so people don't confuse it with Voltron;
5) I love you guys. These aren't complaints just my ideas. I've been on here for awhile because Tapped out rocks.
May 27, 2020 6:17 p.m.
Nightmare Shepherd is a recent add, I'm curious what it might look like in a game so just trying one for now.
May 25, 2020 11:01 a.m.
So I just brewed this, Zillagoth Nights recently.
Are you now running Umori, the Collector as your companion?
May 25, 2020 3:32 a.m.
May 25, 2020 1:38 a.m.
May 24, 2020 11:07 p.m.
With Umori, the Collector, I was say in addition to having it as a Companion also have one Maindecked.
My Manacurve comment was just an idea of one less land one more creature, maybe an Umori...
May 24, 2020 9:49 p.m.
Maybe even Mainboard a Umori, the Collector.
With your current Manacurve, do you need twenty five lands?
May 24, 2020 9:11 p.m.
I've been considering the move of Vivien, Monsters' Advocate(I want another one) it's just she's not really a sideboard card...
I am still seeing how this plays before I add Umori, the Collector in as a Companion.
I still have different ideas for how this deck might jump off. Hence my Maybe board. I also like the idea of adding Gilded Goose for better Ramp.
It's like, Theros Beyond Death and Ikoria have the foundation stones and building blocks but maybe Core 2021 or Zendikar Rising will have the proper mortar to solidify this deck. Thanks for the Upvote.
Anything you are working on you would like me to check out?
May 24, 2020 7:39 p.m.
Several cards are glitching out of nowhere on the plates feature, new cards and cards that have worked in the past. Example, newer card not working Zagoth Triome and others. For the latter Thassa, Deep-Dwelling or Agonizing Remorse. The cards are there they are just black. You can click on them to look at larger versions and you can get a glimpse of the card name. That's it though.
May 23, 2020 1:29 a.m.
Oh, for sure Necro is!
Necropotence - Necro for short.
We've been calling it that as a nickname since Black Summer.
May 21, 2020 3:53 p.m. Edited.
Also, I call Snapcaster Mage , Snapdresser Mage, I don't remember why.
May 20, 2020 10:40 p.m.
I'm super on board with this especially the Godzilla names.
May 20, 2020 9:02 p.m.
Yo, been a minute.
Have you looked into Ikoria and maybe a Companion for this?
May 17, 2020 1:05 a.m.
Triome and extra lands are needed for the Sidaboard game plan.
I'm willing to hear if you have any suggestions about balancing that out with less lands?
May 13, 2020 12:54 p.m.
I like the idea of this deck.
Reminds me of mine from eight years ago that I just added some updates to.
Ghostrider M let me know what you think?
May 13, 2020 9:40 a.m.
May 12, 2020 8:56 a.m.
I'm just not understanding how it works or where the option is.
May 12, 2020 8:37 a.m.
FriendsSmarmyMarmy — rckclimber777 — Denidil — Nerdkid — Zarum — bcurran — Zeebadeeb — I_Want_To_PlayAllTheDecks — Ritz_PBoD — Wabbbit — crabopolis — djgunn — graft — xo2 — brianmcho — KorApprentice — wildstallion — Vman — theonyc — scottschultz — navyguy — mistory — dquinn — Darkhunter21
FollowersCrivaro — digitalJEDI — DeletedNow4ever — alucardbelmont — Denidil — Godlikeking167 — Dodge99X — Wabbbit — crabopolis — djgunn — graft — kingboo3000 — aeonstoremyliver — minosmagnus — wildstallion — Vman — theonyc — Sollisnexus — mistory — ColdCrush — xxLeviathanxx — OG Stunt — thewizard63 — Darkhunter21
SCORE: 1 | 2 COMMENTS | 195 VIEWS | IN 1 FOLDER
SCORE: 1 | 76 VIEWS | IN 1 FOLDER
SCORE: 2 | 4 COMMENTS | 84 VIEWS | IN 2 FOLDERS
SCORE: 1 | 240 VIEWS | IN 1 FOLDER
SCORE: 1 | 22 VIEWS | IN 2 FOLDERS
SCORE: 2 | 442 VIEWS | IN 2 FOLDERS
22 VIEWS | IN 1 FOLDER
21 VIEWS | IN 1 FOLDER
|Playing since||Ice Age|
|Avg. deck rating||4.93|
|Favorite formats||Standard, Modern|
|Suppressed formats||Legacy, Unformat, Heirloom, Vintage, Commander / EDH, Pauper, Noble, Hero, Block Constructed, Duel Commander, Tiny Leaders, Highlander, Penny Dreadful, Frontier, Leviathan, 1v1 Commander, Pauper EDH, Canadian Highlander, Brawl, Arena, Oathbreaker, Pioneer|
|Good Card Suggestions||6|
|Last activity||13 hours|