Creature — Eldrazi Werewolf
Whenever this attacks, this deals 2 damage to target creature, player or planeswalker.
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
|Commander: Rule 0||Legal|
Latest Decks as Commander
Erupting Dreadwolf Discussion
5 years ago
I know it doesn't answer all of your question, but you can see all the EMN cards so far here.
I'm sure the Meld cards might be tricky, but when you get a spare moment (har!), I'd really appreciate it if you could connect the remaining Werewolves to their back faces:
- Conduit of Storms → Conduit of Emrakul
- Shrill Howler → Howling Chorus
- Smoldering Werewolf → Erupting Dreadwolf
- Tangleclaw Werewolf → Fibrous Entangler
- Ulrich of the Krallenhorde → Ulrich, Uncontested Alpha
Thinking about the Meld cards, maybe you could just connect the front and back faces too. We know they don't actually Transform, but it would be a fine work-around.