Please login to comment
As for Siege Rhino definitely not! I cut Black to have a more consistent mana base and I am not willing to run a 4 color (yes, is a color for mana base construction) with Leonin Arbiter and no fetchlands.
March 22, 2017 8:07 p.m.
- Blink a Flickerwisp on your end step: exile a permanent until their end step (the best exemple, a Planeswalker).
- Blink a Blade Splicer, make a golem ready to block.
- Blink a defender, attack through.
- Blink a Thought-Knot Seer on your opponent draw step: make him draw an extra card, then choose a card to exile.
- Blink a Restoration Angel, then blink your Eldrazi Displacer, thus saving it from removal.
- Blink any other creature to protect them from removal.
- Vial in your Displacer, then use its ability to save one of your other creatures.
March 22, 2017 3:15 p.m.
I'm going down to 2 Fatal Push maindeck, since my local meta has gone to CCC.
March 17, 2017 10:12 a.m.
It is a 2 for one if your opponent kills your creature in response: you lose two cards (the creature and Clear Shot) for his removal spell. If you do manage to use Clear Shot, you still have used 3 mana to do what you generally only need 1 (Fatal Push).
If it works for you, fantastic. But it's only a matter of time before you lose a game because your opponent kills your creature in response.
March 11, 2017 12:45 p.m.
I'm not a fan of using Fight (even one-sided Fight like Clear Shot) in constructed, since it leaves you open to 2 for 1.
March 10, 2017 11:42 p.m.
What? 18 Deathtouch creatures and no Pathway Arrows?
March 10, 2017 noon
50 VIEWS | IN 1 FOLDER
2 COMMENTS | 107 VIEWS
SCORE: 1 | 130 VIEWS
SCORE: 17 | 26 COMMENTS | 5311 VIEWS | IN 8 FOLDERS
4 COMMENTS | 145 VIEWS
|Playing since||Fallen Empires|
|Avg. deck rating||17.40|
|Helper Rank||None yet|
|Favorite formats||Standard, Pauper, Limited|
|Good Card Suggestions||4|
|Last activity||3 days|