Inventory Page Gets an Uplift
The inventory page across the mobile app and desktop website have gotten an uplift.
- Build/find decks from inventory has been massively uplifted to be much faster. You now no longer have to wait for a notification when it's completed, and it has an infinite scroll which will update as you scroll down.
- The mana cost of a card is now shown, their symbols displayed right-aligned in the card name box.
- There are no more pages on the inventory list, it is now also an infinite scroll that auto-loads as you scroll down.
- Spacing of each entry is more refined thanks to the smaller buttons so you can see more of your inventory on the page at once.
- CSV import now has more options for sources of import like Dragonshield. If you feel like this list is missing any obvious entries, let us know!
On mobile app:
- It is no longer just a list, you can now add cards to it.
- By clicking the green gear on the right of any card entry you can edit that entry's fields, changing things like quantity, printing, language, signed status etc.
- You can apply search terms to to better find stuff in a large inventory.
- You can order your inventory list by quantity, type, cmc/mv, price or popularity of various formats. Ordering by how popular a card is played in commander is a common one, and will show that card's commander ranking.
If you have any suggestions for any missing features or UX quirks that can be looked on, please let us know!
Would be awesome if when searching for a card in my inventory it would also show what deck the card is in when a deck is synced with inventory.
August 10, 2023 3:16 a.m.
A button with that info on hover appears in the edit column if the card belongs to a synced collection
August 10, 2023 12:51 p.m.
Adding updates from the deck's main page, takes you to a page where we cannot see our deck anymore. Maybe a section in the deck editing page to also add detailed updates while there, so we can visually see our deck's card list. Thanks for all your hard work!
August 10, 2023 8:35 p.m.
It only scrolls as far as unearth for me, nothing beyond that.
August 11, 2023 8:55 a.m.
yeaGO I only use it on the computer, never got the phone app. The site has never fully shown my inventory and I've emailed about it many times.
August 14, 2023 8:08 a.m. Edited.
I can also confirm that this is happening when I look at your inventory regardless of sorting and ascending v descending, but it doesn't happen to mine, and mine is definitely larger so it's not a size issue.
I notice that you have multiple entries of the same card and printing, are they language differences perhaps? Example Unholy Heat is showing three separate listings as 2x, 4x, and 6x for the same printing. Perhaps this bug is related to that?
August 14, 2023 1:47 p.m. Edited.
August 14, 2023 2:33 p.m.
Ah no wonder I haven't ever seen that as I've never done that with my inventory.
It doesn't have anything to do with unearth itself as the card it stops at is different depending on the ordering. I was hoping it could potentially be solved somehow via user input but my only remaining idea of what it might be is to check to see if there are any line breaks or non-card entries in the text edit. Beyond that, it's up to yeago and co to code dive for the bug when they are available.
August 14, 2023 3:01 p.m. Edited.
August 15, 2023 10 a.m.
SefTheReject should be fixed, can you try again?
August 18, 2023 1:36 p.m. Edited.
ivaggione thank you, idk what you did, but it worked! I think it’s the first time I’ve seen my entire inventory.
August 18, 2023 10:36 p.m.
Where did the lists page go? That is where I had my collection saved and now it's gone.
September 1, 2023 10:45 p.m.
EricTheCleric we don't have a mechanism that nukes collections.... i don't know what might have happened to it. i tried to search google for it but i didn't see it in the cache. is it possible it was tied to a secondary account?
September 5, 2023 2:11 p.m.
Hi. Could it be that the edit function got turned off? I can't edit my decks anymore because the button disappeared.
September 7, 2023 8:26 a.m.
Sorgol If I use the folder then expand the decklist in the menu specifically, there is an edit button next to them.
I thinkg you can also go to the deck page and then add update/ to the end of the url.
As a temporary workaround.
September 7, 2023 11:49 a.m.
I'm seeing it too. Looks like at least when I'm looking at a deck's main page it believes I am not logged in. (Nothing in the header for a logged in account)
September 7, 2023 11:52 a.m.
Thanks alot Squidcod your workaround helped and I can edit my decks again with it for now!
September 8, 2023 3:19 a.m.
Edited one of my decks over the weekend and nothing changed in the inventory
September 11, 2023 11:10 a.m.
Yeah checking this morning and mine have been fixed.