Please login to comment
TheDevicer - tagging you here, as this is once again the most up-to-date list I'm running. WIP list(s) deleted.
This version of the deck has a lot of flex slots. The win conditions are so condensed that you have a tonne of room for meta customisation and cards to suite style. Con sphinx and Power Artifact are two cards I'm currently contemplating adding back into the list. I've always hated Rings of Brighthearth and I'm glad to be rid of it. I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on the current list.
October 19, 2017 9:19 p.m.
Cards to add/consider:
October 19, 2017 8:59 p.m.
LabManiac_Cameron Oh of course! I'd totally forgotten. Yeah - Staff is totally redundant, my mistake!
- What about into the roil over unsubstantiate as another sceptre outlet?
- I'd also be very interested as to your thoughts RE: no. of non-basics included w/ B2B.
- Why Thran Dynamo?
- How often does Decree sit in your hand and do nothing? (Obviously it's a house when you cast it)
- Pirate-clasm/Kozilek's Return as ways to deal w/ blood-pod? (Or other similar cards)
- Would you think about including Copy Artifact for the Swan Song line/extra stax/accelerant?
October 7, 2017 3:41 p.m.
I've started running more Pyroclasm style cards, cut a lot of utility lands for more basics. (I really think this list is pretty greedy with the amount of utility lands it runs w/ B2B... Although I did add Shivan Reef.) in order to deal w/ bloodpod variants. Cut some of the greedier, low impact cards like Dynamo for this too. Added Staff of Domination so that with an active Iso/dram - any artifact tutor wins the game for us. So far has been doing well.
Will post list if you guys are interested in my variant.
October 6, 2017 6:06 a.m.
Commander / EDH
SCORE: 27 | 37 COMMENTS | 7906 VIEWS | IN 11 FOLDERS
|Avg. deck rating||27.00|
|Helper Rank||None yet|
|Good Card Suggestions||1|
|Last activity||3 hours|