Please login to comment
Current plan for the cube is
Basically, I bought a box of Commander Legends, got tired of waiting for the pandemic to end, so I could safely have people to draft it, cracked the packs, saw I had very few duplicates and decided to see if I could put together/sell parts of the box and two Commander 2016 precons that had been sitting on a shelf forever and turn it into a cube.
- 2 of each common, plus 30 random-ish cards to bring it up to 312 (2 of each thriving land, 5 prismatic pipers and some encore, monarch and cascade cards)
- 1 of each uncommon
- 1 of each rare, except the dual lands (cost and just not the most exciting rare), opposition agent and hullbreecher (cost and playstyle)
- smaller selection of non-reprint mythics (mainly due to cost)
- the dual-color partners and the 3 color reprinted legendaries in the foil slot
- yeah, some are pricy, but the legendaries are kind of the point to me
Mainly trying to decide:
- should I keep it this size (540) and, if so, are the 30 filler commons I have the best options?
- should I just go with 3 of each common and round it out to a 660 card cube by adding either
- four prismatic pipers and set of thriving land
- add 9 more rares/mythics
But open to basically any suggestions/feedback
January 12, 2021 9 p.m.
First update since Ikoria.
- flip lands
- Ancient Ziggurat
- some basics (including the only plains, though not sure about that)
- Faeburrow Elder
On the fence/maybe cut list:
- Regal Leosaur
- some of the 1 toughness mana dorks, possibly
Very open to suggestions, but it's a lot of fun as it is.
Currently 17-6 in the latest Historic Brawl event.
January 5, 2021 5:23 p.m.
1 COMMENT | 24 VIEWS
SCORE 0 | COMMENTS 0 | VIEWS 115
SCORE 0 | COMMENTS 0 | VIEWS 107
|Avg. deck rating||None|
|Helper Rank||None yet|
|Last activity||1 week|