Please login to comment

What does everyone think for potential includes from Modern Horizons? I cut in Cordial Vampire , Silent Clearing , Talisman of Hierarchy , Etchings of the Chosen and Kaya's Guile (Listed in rank order)

My favorite part of Cordial Vampire is he combos with massacre girl the same way Elenda does, if he is on the field when massacre girl etb all 2/2 or high vampires you control will survive!

June 13, 2019 8:35 p.m.

Said on Ninja EDH...

#2

You are welcome. I normal get one box, because I love opening packs and then buy cards when the market prices dip. I have enough cards to have playable decks and then update as I play them.

June 6, 2019 2:20 a.m.

Said on Ninja EDH...

#3

You can pre order. For best prices wait about two months. 99% of card go down about half in value. The other 1% can spike.

June 5, 2019 5:01 a.m.

Followers

Citizen_AbelMoonPlaysMtG

Decks

Elenda, a Rose as Sweet

Commander / EDH TheNocholas

SCORE: 9 | 611 VIEWS | IN 3 FOLDERS

God Save the Dragon Queen

Commander / EDH TheNocholas

SCORE: 17 | 18 COMMENTS | 1300 VIEWS | IN 6 FOLDERS

Sidisi's Milkshake

Commander / EDH TheNocholas

SCORE: 12 | 10 COMMENTS | 1241 VIEWS | IN 2 FOLDERS

Finished Decks 26
Prototype Decks 1
Drafts 0
Avg. deck rating 5.07
T/O Rank 51
Helper Rank 18
Good Card Suggestions 232
Last activity 6 days
Joined 1 year