Please login to comment
Hmmm, as always it's easier to deal out the recommendations than suggesting actual cuts. As you say, all the current cards are looking pretty tight, but if I had to nominate some:
- Phyrexian Delver: You've already got Chainer, Dementia Master to handle your reanimation, as well as Xiahou Dun, the One-Eyed and Reanimate
- Thoughtpicker Witch/Disciple of Griselbrand: Yes they are cheap sac outlets, but I don't like how they always costs one mana, unlike Viscera Seer/Sadistic Hypnotist, so if you end up with a bunch of tokens and someone drops a Massacre Wurm you can't easily clear your board.
- Carrion Feeder/Nantuko Husk: Better sac outlets because of no mana cost, but I find that it's so obvious how quickly they can be pumped that opponents are always ready to spot remove them before they can do anything.
- Contamination: Maybe an odd recommendation as it can be very powerful, but again I've found that unless you really commit to the stax line of play it's too easy for opponents to be on the look out for this one card and just ping it as soon as it drops.
October 4, 2018 7:11 p.m.
I feel like there are a couple of nice combos that you already have most of the pieces for but are just missing one or two cards that would work well in the deck as non-combo pieces anyway.
Adding Nim Deathmantle would give you:
- Infinite sacs, recursion: Phyrexian Altar + Nim Deathmantle + Priest of Gix
- Infinite sacs, recursion, black mana: Ashnod's Altar + Nim Deathmantle + Priest of Gix
- Infinite sacs, recursion, life drain: Ashnod's Altar + Nim Deathmantle + Geralf's Messenger
- Infinite sacs, recursion, tokens and colorless mana: Ashnod's Altar + Nim Deathmantle + Abhorrent Overlord/Wurmcoil Engine
- Infinite sacs, recursion, life drain/gain: Chainer, Dementia Master + Phyrexian Altar + Abhorrent Overlord/Wurmcoil Engine + Blood Artist
October 3, 2018 7:09 p.m.
Commander / EDH
SCORE: 11 | 7 COMMENTS | 2478 VIEWS | IN 2 FOLDERS
Commander / EDH
SCORE: 3 | 462 VIEWS | IN 1 FOLDER
|Avg. deck rating||6.50|
|Good Card Suggestions||10|
|Last activity||2 weeks|