Top 10 multicolored cards at 6 cmc
Posted on April 23, 2021, 12:03 a.m. by griffstick
Welcome back for the last top ten at 6 cmc. Last time it was colorless. This time its its multicolored.
Check out these other lists too
- top 10 black cards at 6 cmc
- top 10 green cards at 6 cmc
- top 10 white cards at 6 cmc
- top 10 red cards at 6 cmc
- top 10 blue cards at 6 cmc
So the rules are to post a comment of a multicolored card at 6 cmc and the people will upvote it. The card with the most upvotes will get the # spot. I will update the top 10 list daily.
Your comment/comments should look something like this...
My favorite multicolored card at 6 cmc is Morgue Burst .
It shouldn't look like this.
My favorite card is this card and that card and also this card but I think this card is the best.
- If you want to submit multiple cards, comment multiple times. Only one card per submission.
- Upvote whatever cards you agree to be in the top ten.
- Dont be afraid to upvote multiple cards.
- You may make comments on other suggested cards and you may talk about the top cards list. But keep your card suggestions separate.
- X spells are excluded.
- You may tag friends to join the conversation/debate.
- Only multicolored cards at 6 cmc will be considered for the top 10.
- You may talk about other cards outside of multicolored and outside of 6 cmc but they will not be considered for the top 10.
- Cards that have no color or one color in its casting cost but have 2 or more colors on the card will be accepted. Cards lik Ramos, Dragon Engine
- Cards banned in edh will not be considered for the top 10.
- If the submitted card has the same amount of upvotes as another card. I will make a judgment call on witch one I feel deserves the higher spot in the top 10.
- S stands for super. For the 1 card that I chose to represent the best card that's banned in edh.
- If theres a draw. For instance. If a card has 5 upvotes, and another card has 5 upvotes, and one of them I have upvoted, and the other I have not upvoted. The card I have not upvoted counts as 5½ or 5.5 for those using the metric system.
- if a card has been submitted 2 or more times and each of them have upvotes, the upvote score does not count all of the repeated submissions upvotes. Only the one with the most upvotes. Remember if you see a card that has been submitted more than once and you upvoted it. Look for the other one and upvote it too.
Tapped user results Tue, April 27th
- S "Ach! Hans, Run!"
- Merciless Eviction
- Savage Ventmaw
- Muldrotha, the Gravetide
- Aurelia, the Warleader
- Thousand-Year Storm
- Oona, Queen of the Fae
- The Locust God
- Casualties of War
- Edgar Markov
- Narset, Enlightened Master
Edhrec results Tue, April 27th
- Merciless Eviction , In 25587 decks, 22% of 116450 decks
- Niv-Mizzet, Parun , In 11116 decks, 9% of 118394 decks
- Casualties of War , In 10900 decks, 9% of 118533 decks
- Muldrotha, the Gravetide , In 6419 decks, 9% of 72591 decks
- The Locust God , In 10040 decks, 8% of 118394 decks
- Aurelia, the Warleader , In 9288 decks, 8% of 114888 decks
- Ramos, Dragon Engine , In 2921 decks, 8% of 38524 decks
- Thousand-Year Storm , In 8646 decks, 7% of 118394 decks
- Niv-Mizzet, the Firemind , In 8459 decks, 7% of 118394 decks
- Savage Ventmaw , In 6970 decks, 6% of 108447 decks
Experiment Kraj is a lot of fun, playing off the abilities of your (and your opponents) cards. Pretty balanced, too, because you trade a +1/+1 counter for the ability.
April 23, 2021 9:18 a.m.
Havoc Festival is the ultimate deadline clock.
April 23, 2021 9:19 a.m.
Wrexial, the Risen Deep for those Cthulhu-esque good times
April 23, 2021 10:22 a.m.
Whoops, recommented several. Don't upvote those ones ;)
April 23, 2021 12:15 p.m.
griffstick - There's 2 suggestions of Oona and Muldrotha with Upvotes on each. Ventmaw is in 3rd place my man.
April 23, 2021 3:02 p.m.
I am surprised at how many really solid cards are CMC6 and multicolor.
April 23, 2021 3:20 p.m.
Last_Laugh I'm on it. Remember these things change all the time. I will not be able to update the list every second. Keep that in mind. Also if a card has been submitted more than once and one has 6 upvotes and another has 4 it doesn't equal 10, it is still just 6. I look at the bigger one and consider that as its total